Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Latoya Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 12:31 PM
    illness or liar
    someone I know has this problem where her husband says horrible things to her during bedtime and then he doesn't remember them the next day. Once she had a medical emergency and he said he didn't care whether she went to the E.R. or not and to figure it out her f*&^%$# self. When she heard some strange noise while everyone was asleep he asked her why she was telling him. When she had really bad chest pains, he said for her to wake him up when it gets worse. He's cussed her out and thrown baby bottles and stuff. She always believes he's awake when this is going on but he never remembers anything about it the next day. Is there somekind of disorder or illness that can explain this, or is he probably lying to her?:confused:
    Thanks, Latoya
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2006, 03:20 PM
    Hmmm,

If I was the wife I would send him to the Doctor immediately.

Because if this isn't an illness, then he is a rude lying jerk.

Either way, the wife should INSIST he go to the Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liar and cleptomaniac [ 4 Answers ]

My brother has been married to his second wife for 12 years and has a 10 year old daughter who I am very close to. My sister in law is a cleptomaniac and a pathological liar. I feel like I am the only one who can speak to my brother about getting help for her. We are very close in age, but his...

My 9y/o is a pathological liar! [ 17 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 5 years, each of us coming into the relationship with 2 children. At this point my kids are 15 & 12, and his are 7 & 9. My step daughters live with us and see their mom every weekend. Things can be rough for 2 families to come together like this, but my...

I'm a liar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a major problem lying. Not just to my friends and co-workers, but to my family and to my husband. I chose to have emotional relationships with men at my work against my husbands wishes, and did so for months. He had already confronted me once about a phone call he saw, but I continued...

I believe that I am a patholigical liar [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am very new to this and not quite sure how to start. I am 30 yrs old and in a very troubled marriage. For a while now I have been truly researching my life. From the things that I do to what I say and I recently came upon an eye opener of myself esteem. I was listening to this talk...

Pathological liar [ 1 Answers ]

I have a group of friends who do everything together. One of these friends got himself into a financial jam.. really bad, borrowed a great deal of money from one of the other guys. A family member asked me to help the guy out who borrowed & lost all the money by handling his checkbook so all his...

View more questions Search