Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn1968 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Looking for real dad my mom just died!
    I am looking for my real dad my mom just died!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2008, 08:06 AM
    First, my condolences on your loss.

Second, I moved this from Introductions which is clearly marked as NOT the place to ask questions.

Finally, we need more info to help. How old are you. What info do you have on your dad, why are you looking for hiom etc.
    kocosmomma Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 05:36 PM
    dawn1968

I'm truly sorry for your loss and I hope you find your dad soon.
    Could you please let us know what city do you live in, what is your mom's name. Do you still live in the city your mom grew up in?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Yes, sorry about your mom, what is his name, where did you seee him last. Any info will help
    BigS Posts: 80, Reputation: 6

Jul 24, 2008, 09:21 PM
    dawn1968 my deepest sympathy. Take some time to grieve. Not trying to be rude nor disrespectful but did you think this through? Why is it important now to find him.. are you going to be able to handle it if he doesn't care to be found. I wish you luck and I hope you get what you want. There are many sites like "people search.com" but you might need to pay a fee to get in depth information. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martin died feb 23 I died feb 23 [ 12 Answers ]

My soulmate my life my smile was taken from me feb 23 after 3 weeks in intensive care . He waited for me I got goodbye but it doesn't make it easier. He was 45 he would have been 46 4 days after he died . People say times a healer but at the moment I find every day gets harder and lonlier still...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

View more questions Search