Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StrongButInLove Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Resignation Letter
    Hi everyone,
    I have worked for my current job for over 2 years. Recently I received a new job that has better pay and is more in the field I graduated in. Any tips on how to write a resignation letter?
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jul 21, 2008, 07:42 AM
    Dear ____
    This is to inform you that an opportunity has presented itself that will enable me to work in the area of my stated preference, which is [designate].
    I am therefore tendering my resignation from your company and wish to advise you that [date] will be my last day of employment.
    I would like to thank you for the experience of having worked for [name of firm] , a truly outstanding organization.

Sincerely, ____

This template came from a sample resignation letter. There are pleanty examples on the web. Good luck!
    StrongButInLove Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 11:19 AM
    Thank you so much for your help. Now for the hard part... telling my managers. I am so nervouse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FMLA and teacher health resignation [ 2 Answers ]

I took a leave from work as a teacher under the fmla, a result of stress and depression brought on while on the job. While off I sought medical help, and then decided that each time contemplated returning to the same work place I would become ill all over. I requested a transfer, but was told...

Resignation report [ 2 Answers ]

I recently resignated and am in the process of writing a resignation report, depicting resons for my resignation, don't know how to start it. Please help!!

Resignation with notice, do we need to pay? [ 2 Answers ]

We have an employee who resigned with 7 days notice. We accepted his resignation as of that day. Do we need to pay the 7 day notice he gave?

Employement Letter wordings and resignation issue [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks For the help

Resignation via email [ 3 Answers ]

I work in the IT industry. Can I resign from a company via email and indicate that the resignation is effective immediately ? I do have another position to go to, and I do not want to go back to my old company. I am not working on any major projects and any outstanding work I can place on...

View more questions Search