Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adityaparag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 01:42 AM
    Tell me that weather I can take health insurance for my uncle whose age is 78
    Give me details about national health insurance comany's varishtha mediclaim
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 02:31 AM
    There are a lot of variables in this situation. You need to contact your Human Resources or the private agency you purchased this insurance from.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 06:00 AM
    Where do you live in the world?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No health insurance [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My boyfriend just recently had an accident where his hand went through a glass pane. He ended up tearing three tendons. This required one night of hospital stay and surgery. He then has to go to rehab for it. Unfortunately, he was just cut off his parent's insurance, and so he does not...

Car insurance co. Stall 2years, uncle dead [ 3 Answers ]

My uncle bought a handicap conversion van Jan.. 2007 . Paid with check from only savings. $43,000. Gave the owner of co. a check. The man left the van with not one piece of paper. Said he would bring paperwork back later. Van had hand controls. Uncle had not driven this van or used hand controls...

Do I still have health insurance? [ 2 Answers ]

I just turned 19 not too long ago, and my health insurance expired a couple of days ago. I used the insurance to get birth control, that my mom doesn't know about. My insurance was also dependent on my mom's. I heard somewhere that once someone turns 19, they can no longer be signed with their...

No Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 25 and has cancer. She doesn't have any health insurance. Are there programs that can help get her medical attention.

Health Insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Which insurance company offers health insurance for seniors more than 67 years?

View more questions Search