Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lena12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Always arguing
    My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years and I, had a baby 7 months ago, and ever since he was born all we do is argue and fight. He's over protective and nothing I do for our son is right according to him. We can agree are hardly anything or go anywhere without something going wrong and we haven't had sex in 10 months. I don't know what's up.:mad: We use to get along so well until now and use to hold each other hug, cuddle laugh and talk about our future with our son, now I feel like I don't know this person at all. What should I do?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 12:18 AM
    How's his immediate family, money and his job? Does he tell any any problem of those things?
    Lena12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 12:25 AM
    His job is good and he has money, when I ask him if anything is bothering him he always says not or he will say how I'm sheltered I don't know how hard life can really be??
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 01:33 AM
    What does he mean your sheltered? You don't socialize and he wants you to try some other things?

You two have to have to learn how to communicate well because you are living together or else you two are like in a warzone Iraq. Meet halfway and try to understand what he means and maybe take it into consideration. Also he has to learn communicating his concerns without getting personal.

Communication. Communication.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2008, 09:20 AM
    If he doesn't like the way you do things let him do it himself, or shut the **** up!

That simple, as you don't need his disrespect, so stand up for yourself. He just needs the cold slap of reality, to adjust his attitude.
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Jul 21, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    If he doesn't like the way you do things let him do it himself, or shut the **** up!.

That simple, as you don't need his disrespect, so stand up for yourself. He just needs the cold slap of reality, to adjust his attitude.
    Agree totally... you don't want to set a precedent which I'm sure he would be happy to follow...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What about arguing a case pro se? [ 12 Answers ]

What's the take on pro se or representing oneself in court?. I have a well-informed, intelligent friend who wants to try it out and firmly believes that the judge may even be more lenient and simpathetic if the judge believes you are doing your best... If one uses a legal document provider, is it...

Arguing and Fighting Siblings [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I are the proud parents of 3 daughters, ages 15, 12 and 5. For the last 5 years, our middle child has been dealing with emotional issues which are actually undefined. She has been tested for bi-polar disorder, undergone counseling and has been medicated with just about all the...

Arguing too much [ 5 Answers ]

What do you do when u argue more then having a good time with each other?

Too Much Arguing [ 1 Answers ]

OK well I have been datin this dude for a year an 6 mnths. And lately we've been arguin a lot! We argue about the stupidest things. And sometimes it gets kind of physical... he doesn't hit me but I get mad and ill throw sumn at him and he'll yell! We get into like bad sometimes... he'll be cussin...

Me and my partner keep arguing [ 7 Answers ]

Im 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and recently me and my boyfriend haven't stopped arguing and it is really getting to me. It can be over anything no matter how big or small. It could be about him supporting me his work anything. I just want us to stop I want my boyfriend back. I can't keep arguing it is...

View more questions Search