Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    22buckets Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Small bumps on head and shaft.worried
    My gurlfriend had irration from her pad she was wearing then she noticed she had bumps not on her vagina but under anal region where her pad was touching... we had sex a couple of days after she got off her period.a couple days after we did I had small bumps on the head and shaft of ma penis.hers went away.. and I'm worried
    L M Maynard Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 07:16 PM
    It sounds like it could possibly be genital warts although it could be something much less serious such as pimples.
    I would go and see your doctor to get an accurate diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bump under head on shaft of penis [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I am 26 years old and for the last little while have had a small pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis on the right hand side just under the head. It does not hurt and I don t think it is anything I had a phisically I couple of years ago and the doctor said everything was cool but...

Small red bumps on head of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red...

Small bumps on the rim of head of pinnis and at the back [ 1 Answers ]

For some while now I have had some little bumps around my pennis head and at the back of the pennis, they don't hurt and have remained the same size since I saw them, can I pleased be advised

3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small bumps/lumps on my penis head.I have seen a doctor about it and he gave me Daktacort cream to put on but it doesn't seem to work.The bumps/lumps are very flat.During sex it turns red.What can it be?

Small bumps on the upper part of my shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with a girl not 2 long ago and the next day I notice my penis had lots of dry patches on it. Then about 3 days later that was gone and I had 4 bumps near my penis head I don't know wats happening. I got checked in April 4 stds but they said I didn't have anything. She was 1st girl I had...

View more questions Search