Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LorielC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Resume objective
    Please help. Im writing a resume and still stuck on objective for a clerical job. Anyone have any suggestions what to say.
    pdaher Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 06:12 PM
    To obtain a clerical position that will utilize my detail oriented skills, expand my potential and offer opportunity for advancement.
    ohsmilnme Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Don't focus so much on your own needs. Instead, focus on how your skills will meet the needs of the company.

Job Objective: Clerical position dedicated to the exceptional performance of administrative duties while enhancing the smooth flow of work in the office.

You can read some other objective statements in the resume samples on this page:

Free Resume Samples - What You Need to Get the Creative Juices Flowing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What should be the objective.in resume [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I'm going to apply in aviation... as a Security assistant... so tell me what the objective should be write.. in resume... reply me soon...

Objective on a resume [ 3 Answers ]

Where and what do I put for an objective

Resume objective [ 1 Answers ]

What is supposed to go in the objective part of the resume

Resume objective [ 2 Answers ]

What should I use for the objective field on a banking resume! I want something really catchy to attract a good career

What do I say for the objective for a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

What are you suppose to act like in an interview when you are 18? Like I know if I use to many big words then they will know I am acting but if I use to little then they won't hire me? At 18 years old I don't have much job experience and I went online for tips on what to say as my objective and it...

View more questions Search