Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 10:06 AM
    Extra 20 minute lunch for personal errands
    Explain why the following situation is an agency problem and what costs to the firm might result from it. Sugtgest how the problem might be dealt with short of firing the individual involved.

The front desk receptionist routinely takes an extra 20 minutes of lunch to run personal errnds.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2008, 10:09 AM
    In other words suggest how we can answer YOUR homework for you.
    Way to go.

Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Now curly you know this has to be a top management person who is preparing a report for the board of directors on the issue.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 12:01 PM
    And management is smart. Assigning the problem to a lower man of the totem pole. Then all he has to do is approve or disaaprove. That guys got potential.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 04:24 PM
    And he was smart enough to come here where we can solve all of the worlds problems in time for Supper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

Taking a lunch [ 3 Answers ]

I worked for a company where we ate our lunch at our desks while working so we only ended up working an eight hour day. This was a plus and everyone had no problem with it. I recently began working for a different company and they are almost insisting on a 30 minute lunch period so you have to be...

Post Lunch [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so tired of the way that I feel at work for like an hour every day when I come back from lunch. I can't remember if I have always been this way but it has definitely been going on for quiet some time. It doesn't matter if I eat healthy or not, whenever I come back from lunch I feel really...

Litterbox Lunch [ 7 Answers ]

My four month old puppy broke out of his kennel this morning. I must not have had the door latched properly. Anyway, he proceeded to eat the contents of the cat's litter box. His appetite is fine and his energy is great. Is this something I should be worried about?

Lunch Laws [ 6 Answers ]

In the state of Pennsylvania Can an employer work you 8 hours a day without giving you a lunch?

View more questions Search