Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noell0k093 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 08:49 AM
    How do I fix the prism3d engine for 18 wheels of steel Haulin?
    I want to know how do I fix the prism3d engine problem for my game 18 Wheels of Steel Haulin. I have tried to regcure my computer, put the problem doesn't let me load in to the driving part of the game please who ever had this type of problem please help me and tell me how can I fix it, because I downloaded some nice mods and I want to try them. So please if anybody knows how to fix it please email me at [email protected]... :confused::confused:confused:
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 01:30 PM
    In most of the cases, it helps to simply update your graphics accelerator drivers. Graphics accelerator companies frequently update the drivers with bug fixes and performance enhancements, so all of your applications should benefit from the upgrade.
    It looks like the error you mention is common to a bunch of display card issues. Try updating your drivers, as noted above. Source: SCS Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin [ 3 Answers ]

How do you hire drivers to make extra money?

18 wheels of steel haulin [ 7 Answers ]

How do you hire drivers

18 wheels of steel haulin and convoy, prism3d. [ 5 Answers ]

I have both 18 wheels of steel convoy and haulin and when I go to open them when I click play the resolution kcks down to what the settings are set for then it kicks back up to my setting and say prism3d.exe has encounterd an error. I have done the following: 1)Updated video card drivers...

View more questions Search