Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerard01 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Low limit stud poker
    Low limit stud is driving me crazy. I've been playing tight aggressive, but the way some of these dopes play is amazing. They hold out for any miracle card. On top of that my stats show my winning hands are only around 10%. I'm folding bad hands and trying to play decent ones. I use 5th as a point of evaluation and fold if I feel the hand can't go any further, but when I do play a hand I get rivered almost every time by some idiot who catches the one and only card he needs to beat me.
    DuBas07 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Define "bad hands"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poker [ 13 Answers ]

I played poker for the first time last Friday and I had no idea what I was I was doing. I manged to beat my boyfriend and was one of the last 3 in. The thing is I can see it's going to become a more regular thing so I am just wondering if anyone can explain how to play (in the simplist way poss -...

Poker Player [ 4 Answers ]

Two couples were playing poker one evening. John accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bill's wife Sue wasn't wearing any underwear under her dress! Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on...

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

View more questions Search