Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roanoke461 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 09:51 PM
    Ask a Tattoo Artist - Any sort of symbol for regret?
    I'm thinking about getting a 4th tattoo, but this time I'm really putting a lot of thought into it. The first 3 were more my "fun" ink, but a lot of time has passed and I'm thinking of getting something with a bit more meaning for me personally.

I was wondering if any tattoo artists out there know if there is some sort of symbol for "regret" (and no I don't regret my last 3 tattoos :) ). I'm trying to figure out something that could embody chances missed, or the wrong choice, or the wrong path taken at the fork in the road... but for the life of me I can't find any sort of symbol for this feeling/idea.

I'm wondering if any tattoo artists out there have had anyone ask for something similar, and if so what did the result look like? Or can you think up something that might work?

I'm currently not sure where I'm looking to get it... I guess it depends on what it is before I figure out where on me I want it. If anyone has an answer, I'm all ears.

Thanks for your time!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 11:08 PM
    All I found so far is something like this
    Don't know if it is quite what you want

Harmony, Balance, and Compassion.
    Attached Images

yllashere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2009, 06:28 PM

Could you tell me more about the above tattoo and what each symbol means? What is this written in? Where did it originate from? I'm very interested in this tattoo and I would just like some more details
    jennbet37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 01:39 PM
    http://www.languageofzibu.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a tattoo artist [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I want to get a tattoo and I know exactly what I want to get.. I'm wondering how I could explain to the tattoo artist easily... and am hoping that it won't look that tacky.. u know what I mean.. I want a tiger tattoo but not the face or paws.. just the fur.. It would start from my upper...

How Do You Go About Becoming a Tattoo Artist? [ 1 Answers ]

My son just turned 18 years old. He is very good at drawing and is interested in becoming a tattoo artist. I am wondering what he needs to do in order to do this?

How do you become a tattoo artist? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you become a tattoo artist please let me know if you know anything?:D

Desperately want to become a tattoo artist [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could give me any advice at all? Im at a point in my life where I am desperate to concentrate on a career and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about becoming a tattoo artist! I have been interested in art all my life and I am not to modest to...

Want to train as a tattoo artist [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I would really appreciate it if someone could give me any advice at all? Im at a point in my life where I am desperate to concentrate on a career and I couldn't be more enthusiastic about becoming a tattoo artist! I have been interested in art all my life and I am not to modest to...

View more questions Search