Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unhappy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 12:45 PM
    Hair Dye Mess
    Hello... I went to a hair salon and came out with chunks of dark brown hair. I use to have dirty blonde hair (more on the blonde side.) Attached is a picture of what it use to look like. The hair dresser used Paul Mitchell color. I went back to him to fix it and it turned into orange... by using Paul Mitchell Shine toner. I then went to my friend who is a hair dresser and now it is brassy blonde and there are still strands of my hair that are dark brown (he missed these). I am ready to just let it fade/grow out because I want my normal color back and don't want to make it worse.:mad: :(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2006, 12:24 AM
    Unhappy, if your hair was brown and you wanted it dirty blonde, then you would need to lighten it. As hair lightens with bleach, it goes through changes. The hairdresser was suppose to bleach your hair close to a yellow stage and then apply the right toner. Sometimes, it can be tricky for other hairdressers to fix a color mistake. You can give your friend another chance to tone down the brassy blonde color. Or you can consult a new hairdresser to do a corrective color on your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My heads a mess. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 25 male and last noverember, 8 months ago, my girlfriend and I split up. The relathionship lasted 3 years. We were very much in love, she was 21 and I was 24 when we split, she has her reasons for leaving, and I understand them, my career was starting to really move and she didn't see me...

Mess up the mojo [ 14 Answers ]

So some of you know the story some don't. Me and my ex have talked a couple times over the three months we've been apart. She knows it killed me, but I have been showing my best face to her through all of it. But anyway she calls me two days ago says she was hoping to run into me because she...

Hair color mess up [ 1 Answers ]

I messed up may hair coloring it at home. How can I strip the color out without having to go to a salon?

Got myself into a huge mess! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been living outside of the US for the past 10 yearrs illegally, having overstayed my visa. I wish to return to the US and want to know if I might face any difficulties in this. I also do not have a Social Security card, having lost it ages ago. The problem is that I have since been both...

View more questions Search