Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sasha13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Square D Company spa hot tub breaker 50 amp gfci
    I am trying to connect the wires from the hot tub to the braker, but can not take the braker out of the box. It will pop out on the top but still can not take the whole braker out to connect all the wires, special the white one which goes close to back of the braker.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 03:20 PM
    They can be tight, may have to move breaker perpendicular to the way you pivoted out.
    Turn off power supplying to make it a little safer, it will come out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gfci breaker popping [ 2 Answers ]

Gfci breaker is popping sometime, without any recent electrical changes or items added --- is the wall switch or gfci going bad --- wiring is same --- 4 year old house

Replacing GFCI Breaker With A Regular Breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 15 amp circuit serving only a single outlet on my deck. It is protected by a GFCI circuit breaker in the home's single 125 amp service panel. I wish to replace the GFCI breaker with a regular 15 amp GE breaker. I will then protect the circuit with a GFCI outlet. I am familiar with...

Square D 15A Circuit Breaker [ 1 Answers ]

In my home, I have a Square D service panel. I am changing one of the circuit breakers from a standard breaker to a GFCI type (the circuit is outside). I could not find any 15A Square D breakers at any of my local stores (Home Depot, Lowe's and a few electrical supply stores). Most stores carry...

Gfci breaker popping [ 8 Answers ]

After installing a second outdoor fan, I tied into an existing fan under an enclosed porch.I decided it would be smart to install a gfci breaker to protect them (vs the standard breaker). The circuit is tied into my kitchen an outdoor spot lights. With all the individual light circuits either...

Gfci breaker [ 2 Answers ]

My question is I have a 50 amp GFCI breaker that I will be installing in the breaker box. I have another 50 amp GFCI breaker box that must be installed within 5 feet away from the hot tub. Is it OK to install both 50 amp GFCI breakers for this hot tub I realize I don't need two GFCI's but I...

View more questions Search