Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lf156 Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Being a virgin at 27- weird?
    Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    If you're a guy: Would you break up with someone you have been going out with if you found out she is a virgin?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 10:52 AM
    No. Just a line to make you feel pressured into something before you are ready.
    chicanaprincess Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jul 19, 2008, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lf156
    Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    Probably not because most guyz like it when a girl is experienced

Jul 19, 2008, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chicanaprincess
    probably not because most guyz like it when a girl is experienced
    You said probably not, but then you said they like experienced women?
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 11:06 AM
    A guy loves it when he finds a girl that is not 'experienced but most guys figure that is NOT going to happen because society has it ingrained in everybody's head that everybody is doing it. So when a guy does find a girl that hasn't it can be like finding a pearl in a haystack.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 19, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I'd still date the 27 year old if I was 28-32 year old range =]
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 11:58 AM
    lf156, Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    The only guys that do are the ones who don't want a caring relationship, but plenty of sex, and those kind of guys are a waste of time.
    If you're a guy: Would you break up with someone you have been going out with if you found out she is a virgin?
    No!! Unless she was obviously incompatible, or was no fun at all.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    When I met the woman I love, the fact of her being a virgin or not, was not even on my radar screen.

Unless the guy is extremely religious, and finding a virgin is HIGH on his priority list, I don't think most men really worry about it much.

Jul 19, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr
    When I met the woman I love, the fact of her being a virgin or not, was not even on my radar screen.

Unless the guy is extremely religious, and finding a virgin is HIGH on his priority list, I don't think most men really worry about it much.
    No, the question is if you would leave a woman you're dating because she's still a virgin in her 20s... because a lot of guys think it's weird.
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 12:50 PM
    No, the question is if you would leave a woman you're dating because she's still a virgin in her 20s...because a lot of guys think it's weird.
    I thought that the fact that I didn't care one way or the other answered the question, but, since you seem to think it didn't.

NO!

Jul 19, 2008, 12:53 PM
    OK
    Thing is, the guys I date get completely turned off when I tell them and they break up with me because of it

Jul 19, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Then that means the guys are shallow about it...

I actually do care if my future partner is a virgin or not cause if she's had more than 2 guys.... not good at all

Just like a car... the first owner is decent with it.. sells it out..

the second owner is decent with it... sells it out..

third owner IS NOT decent with it... something is wrong
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 12:59 PM
    ok
    thing is, the guys I date get completely turned off when i tell them and they break up with me because of it
    All that says is you haven't been very good at picking the guys.

If this happens, they were not dating you with any honorable intentions in mind.

They had their eye on the prize.

When they found out that the prize has a lock on it, they move on to find an easier prize.
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 01:22 PM
    You need to find guys that have some values and not the type that are into 'Girls gone wild'!

Jul 19, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr
    All that says is you haven't been very good at picking the guys.

If this happens, they were not dating you with any honorable intentions in mind.

They had their eye on the prize.

When they found out that the prize has a lock on it, they move on to find an easier prize.
    The best example: male tourists who go to Las Vegas just for prostitutes

For me, my ex was willingly to give her virginity to me... so that's a different story

@ OP:

it's alright... some couples (very rare) stay virgin until they find the right person and have sex until after marriage

Jul 19, 2008, 03:34 PM
    I'm not waiting till marriage. I've just never had a very serious relationship, and I don't want to have sex outside one.
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 03:45 PM
    You have more values many lack follow them and don't give in to pressure.

Jul 19, 2008, 03:46 PM
    I'm not waiting till marriage. I've just never had a very serious relationship, and I don't want to have sex outside one.
    Then you are one of the few female species who ARE ABLE TO CONTROL THEMSELVES unlike the new generation of stupid teens who have nothing else to do except spend money on fashion, screw around during educational time, and bone each other like the relationship will last forever.

Jul 20, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    You have more values many lack follow them and don't give in to pressure.
    I'm not really under pressure as such, though I do get some stick from friends.
    But in general, guys seem to run away from me because I'm a virgin.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Then they just are not worth it be glad because you have a very simple way of weeding out who isn't worth your time.
    Other girls have to learn the hard way that the guy isn't worth it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you consider yourself a virgin? [ 11 Answers ]

When you consider yourself a not a virgin, what does this mean? How much does the penis have to be in to be a virgin? What if the guy is in like with the tip of his penis like a centimeter... are u a virgin still?

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

So I'm a virgin at age of 17 [ 7 Answers ]

Im not coming into this saying I'm depressed or sad about being a virgin. Because I can say I have a lot of close friends that are girls ,all tha jazz. It just doesn't make sense that people think because you're a virgin your impossible to date:mad: , I'm mean through out my teenhood I've had 3...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

View more questions Search