Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 25, 2008, 11:27 AM
    Do you tend to date guys older, younger, or the same age as you?
    lf156 Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2008, 11:57 AM
    All 3.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 25, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lf156
    all 3.
    That... answers the general age question.. lol

Jul 25, 2008, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    That... answers the general age question.. lol
    Um what?lol
    I just said that I date guys who are younger than me as well as older than me, and also the same age.(Although I would not date someone who was like 20 or 40, I mean I wouldn't want too much of an age gap)

Jul 25, 2008, 04:19 PM
    I guess you can say that.

Being a virgin is alright... nonvirgin is alright

In my eyes, I'd rather date virgins cause I'm not very experienced... I've only had sex with one girl... that was it~

I'm 19
    Yeah, OK. Just that at my age most guys wouldn't be inexperienced I guess.

Jul 25, 2008, 04:29 PM
    yeah, ok. just that at my age most guys wouldn't be inexperienced I guess.
    I'm very inexperienced... people, mainly guys, tell me that I am lagging behind or out-of-date

Jul 25, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I'm very inexperienced... people, mainly guys, tell me that I am lagging behind or out-of-date
    My friends were & are very pushy too(not all of them now)
    ncrazyfr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 03:01 AM
    Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    If you're a guy: Would you break up with someone you have been going out with if you found out she is a virgin?
    Trust me - its great to hear your opinion.. I'm 27 virgin and I too think I should wait for the right person.. but for me, a virgin girl would be a blessing ! So we could try everything together and then stick to each other only... maybe marriage..

Don't think guys would reject you ( I would die to get a virgin ! )
    ThinkingOutloud Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Ok, so I'm definitely a lot younger than you and well this probably doesn't answer your question but to tell the truth I have the goal to be a virgian until I get married, which may not be until I'm thirty. I'm not super religious or anything I just think it's the best way to go, and well if a guy wants to break up with me for it... then to tell the truth I'm going to think he's the weird one for having that so high up on his list when choosing a girl to date. Not to mention he'd probably get to know you and if he likes you then being a virgin shouldn't matter. I mean if the first thing a guy asks is are you a virgin? - then you need to drop him right then and there. I hoped this helped a least a little.

ThinkingOutloud

Jul 26, 2008, 08:21 AM
    my friends were & are very pushy too(not all of them now)
    Then they aren't good friends.
    Shorn9 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2008, 09:28 PM
    I would not break up just because of that. I understand what u say some guyz do mind... Frankly speaking for some of us it's actually a plus.. I personaly don't care whether one is a virgin or not... If a guy truly loves you then they shouldn't.

Jul 27, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Then they aren't good friends.
    Well, I suppose they are entitled to their opinions, but yeah, I do get annoyed very frequently over this.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 09:11 AM
    I'm not too keen on "virgin or not"... if she is a virgin, fine... if not, that's fine too.. . plus, the idea of being a virgin is... her matter, not mine.

Jul 28, 2008, 01:08 AM
    "her matter not mine"? Er what do you mean?
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Nope just amazing I can't imagine reaching 27 years old and still a virgin

Jul 28, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Lol, I didn't think I would be a virgin at my 'old' age either when I was younger lol
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 09:00 AM
    By "her matter" I meant that it was her business and nothing to do with mine... so

1) I wouldn't ask if she were a virgin or not
    2) Even if she were, it's her choice that has nothing to do with me, so it shouldn't matter.

Hope that helps?
    shonny7 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    If you're a guy: Would you break up with someone you have been going out with if you found out she is a virgin?
    Look, its so subjective. Few men likes to kiss/few don't, few likes lips/few likes eyes/few likes different appealing body parts. Similarly, you would find few men who likes dating virgin and who don't. Its even possible that 70% men wouldn't date virgin and 30% would not. But this statitics is not going to help you (or whoever that person is) to make her decision to stay virgin. If you want to stay virgin you should/must, it doesn't make you less of a person. And if the man is not able to respect that, then you don't deserve that man anyway.

Jul 30, 2008, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    by "her matter" I meant that it was her business and nothing to do with mine...so

1) I wouldn't ask if she were a virgin or not
    2) Even if she were, it's her choice that has nothing to do with me, so it shouldn't matter.

hope that helps?
    Yep, sure does. Thanks.

Jul 30, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shonny7
    Look, its so subjective. Few men likes to kiss/few dont, few likes lips/few likes eyes/few likes different appealing body parts. Similarly, you would find few men who likes dating virgin and who dont. Its even possible that 70% men wouldnt date virgin and 30% would not. But this statitics is not gonna help you (or whoever that person is) to make her decision to stay virgin. If you wanna stay virgin you should/must, it doesnt make you less of a person. And if the man is not able to respect that, then you dont deserve that man anyways.
    What you said is true but it's difficult to think like that when this stuff happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you consider yourself a virgin? [ 11 Answers ]

When you consider yourself a not a virgin, what does this mean? How much does the penis have to be in to be a virgin? What if the guy is in like with the tip of his penis like a centimeter... are u a virgin still?

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

So I'm a virgin at age of 17 [ 7 Answers ]

Im not coming into this saying I'm depressed or sad about being a virgin. Because I can say I have a lot of close friends that are girls ,all tha jazz. It just doesn't make sense that people think because you're a virgin your impossible to date:mad: , I'm mean through out my teenhood I've had 3...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

View more questions Search