Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardrockfanatic Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 6, 2009, 01:53 PM

Actually as someone who has made some mistakes in his life, I commend anyone who decides to wait until marriage regardless of the age. In my eyes, that is a real positive for you and I appreciate the fact you respect yourself.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Jan 6, 2009, 02:03 PM

Yes I think it's weird that in 27 years of life you have not been sexually stimulated and confident enough to lose your virginity. I'm a girl and I wouldn't date a 27 year old virgin and I wouldn't expect a man to want to date me as a 27 year old virgin.

Being that old and still being a virgin to me sounds like a flaw in you ability to express you sexuality.
    FlyingToaster Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2009, 05:15 PM
    I don't know what would be wrong with being a virgin.. In fact, I think that makes a woman extra special because that means she wants to wait for the right person.

And hey, I'm a 29 year old guy and I'm a virgin.. I don't know why it should be a problem.
    rivermeetsanend Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Sep 18, 2009, 01:33 PM

I think sex is something everyone is ready for at different times in their lives. I'm not a virgin, but I was until 21... up until that point I just wasn't ready. When the time is right, you'll be ready to make that decision. I'm not a guy, so I don't know what they think about it. But I didn't tell the guy I was dating that I was virgin when I lost it. Overall, I was happy w/my decision to do that. No regrets... I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, and just wanted to get it over with. I don't think there is anything wrong with being a virgin, but I can understand why some people might think it is strange.
    FlyingToaster Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2009, 01:50 PM
    I'm not sure I can see why some people would think it is strange to be a virgin past a certain age. Some people are just waiting for the right person; other people may be a little shy; and for other people, it's just not a priority. In a way, I think having had sex or not is similar to having a nice big house with a pool out back - That's important to some people, and it's not so important to other people. Besides, there's much more to life than having sex. I don't see why there should be a stigma about being a virgin.
    2ndTime Posts: 191, Reputation: 12

Oct 27, 2009, 12:06 AM

You should be proud. Nowadays, woman who remain a virgin over 27 is considered a precious commodity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you consider yourself a virgin? [ 11 Answers ]

When you consider yourself a not a virgin, what does this mean? How much does the penis have to be in to be a virgin? What if the guy is in like with the tip of his penis like a centimeter... are u a virgin still?

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

So I'm a virgin at age of 17 [ 7 Answers ]

Im not coming into this saying I'm depressed or sad about being a virgin. Because I can say I have a lot of close friends that are girls ,all tha jazz. It just doesn't make sense that people think because you're a virgin your impossible to date:mad: , I'm mean through out my teenhood I've had 3...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

View more questions Search