Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CFZD Posts: 385, Reputation: 49

Jul 21, 2008, 06:50 AM
    I am a virgin in my early twenties and I am not afraid to admit!
    Everyone values it differently, you must know that it's your choice and whoever looks down upon that are probably immature and doesn't value virtues/morals.
    lf156 Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CFZD
    I am a virgin in my early twenties and I am not afraid to admit!
    Everyone values it differently, you must know that it's your choice and whoever looks down upon that are probably immature and doesn't value virtues/morals.
    Are you waiting for religious reasons?

Jul 21, 2008, 12:23 PM
    No exactly, in my personal belief, it is basic ethics to stay a virgin until you get married. You only lose it once to your dearest! I want to save it for Mr. Right!

I wasn't brought up as a Chriatian but I consider me spiritual/ have a strong self control and traditional.

Thanks, :)

Jul 21, 2008, 12:32 PM
    No exactly, in my personal belief, it is basic ethics to stay a virgin til you get married. You only lose it once to your dearest! I want to save it for Mr. Right!

I wasn't brought up as a Chriatian but I consider me spiritual/ have a strong self control and traditional.

Thanks, :)
    Oh okay.:)
    My situation is a little different though, as I'm not waiting for marriage.
    A lot of people, including a few of my closest friends, cannot understand why I waited for so long, because they know that I'm not waiting till marriage, but because haven't had a proper relationship till now. A lot of people seem to believe that it reeks of immaturity to not have a had a serious relationship till now.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 21, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lf156
    Oh okay.:)
    My situation is a little different though, as I'm not waiting for marriage.
    A lot of people, including a few of my closest friends, cannot understand why I waited for so long, because they know that I'm not waiting till marriage, but because haven't had a proper relationship till now. A lot of people seem to believe that it reeks of immaturity to not have a had a serious relationship till now.
    Your friends are like the new generation of teenagers. Having sex is bullsh*t.... many lose their virginity and regret it in the future

Jul 22, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan
    Your friends are like the new generation of teenagers. Having sex is bullsh*t.... many lose their virginity and regret it in the future
    Like I said, guys get turned off when they find out; so in the end it has turned out to be something negative.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 08:16 AM
    No it hasn't it stops you from dealing with the shallow guys who expect you to have sex if they are nice enough to you!! If you want that then simply don't tell them your a virgin and let them pursue you for whatever reason.

Its nobodies business, so why do you feel they should know right off the bat??

Jul 22, 2008, 10:26 AM
    I promise you OP, there are plenty of guys find being a virgin is a good thing!

The ones that you hang out with are immature and self-centered young kids. You cna't blame on them but you can avoid them!

Jul 22, 2008, 10:38 AM
    And you can always date virgins too!
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 22, 2008, 12:02 PM
    like i said, guys get turned off when they find out; so in the end it has turned out to be something negative.
    Be happy that you're not like the generation of teens who have nothing else to do except bone each other in the butt.
    EightEleven91 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Is it true that men don't like dating women who are still virgins in their 20's?
    If you're a guy: Would you break up with someone you have been going out with if you found out she is a virgin?
    Id rather a girlfriend who's a virgin, than had sex with every man in the town!

Jul 23, 2008, 04:24 AM
    and you can always date virgins too!
    I've never met any virgin men around my age~:p

Jul 23, 2008, 06:17 AM
    OP,

Where do you live, I know a few guys that are. They were my classmates and friends. We are all computer geeks, LOL. Hey, they both work hard and pretty smart.

Jul 23, 2008, 01:19 PM
    In the UK
    I met a guy recently and have been dating for a while, but am too scared to get closer because I'm worried the same thing will happen again.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 01:21 PM
    I applaud you for being a virgin. Are you saving yourself for marriage, or just for the right person? Is it for religious reasons or just personal reasons? Again, I appluad you!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Like somebody said don't even mention it until it comes up or you have his heart so much so that he doesn't want to walk away.

Jul 23, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I applaud you for being a virgin. Are you saving yourself for marriage, or just for the right person? Is it for religious reasons or just personal reasons? Again, I appluad you!!!!
    Thanks.
    Just waiting for the right person. And its because of my personal beliefs, although my family is religious.

Jul 23, 2008, 03:08 PM
    I applaud you for being a virgin. Are you saving yourself for marriage, or just for the right person? Is it for religious reasons or just personal reasons? Again, I appluad you!!!!
    Are you one, too?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 03:11 PM
    are you one, too?
    No, I'm not.

Jul 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    No, I'm not.
    Oh, OK. I was just wondering why you thought it was good that I am one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would you consider yourself a virgin? [ 11 Answers ]

When you consider yourself a not a virgin, what does this mean? How much does the penis have to be in to be a virgin? What if the guy is in like with the tip of his penis like a centimeter... are u a virgin still?

22 and still a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

Hie.. most the time in my life I am confused taking my virginity. Well, I had a girlfriend couple of years back. I didn't have sex with her as it was a very superficial thing for me. I had a true respect and feelings for her as I was not sure about our marriage I never thought of cheating on her...

So I'm a virgin at age of 17 [ 7 Answers ]

Im not coming into this saying I'm depressed or sad about being a virgin. Because I can say I have a lot of close friends that are girls ,all tha jazz. It just doesn't make sense that people think because you're a virgin your impossible to date:mad: , I'm mean through out my teenhood I've had 3...

Virgin or not? [ 13 Answers ]

How do you know whether you are a virgin or not?

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

View more questions Search