Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda jauncey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 10:34 AM
    Bad taste in mouth
    Hi! I had a root canal filling on a wisdom tooth 2 weeks ago. I have had a bad taste in my mouth ever since. For the past week I have been taking antibiotics as the root filled tooth became so painful. Now much better but still bad taste in my mouth. Any ideas?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2012, 07:10 AM
    It could be infection, but it could also be temporary from food getting lodged in the area. If it persists, see your Dentist at the end of your round of antibiotics, make sure you are practicing good hygiene, (rinsing with saline solution, etc), and see the Dentist sooner if there are any changes for the worse.

Reference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orgasims and cold mouth [ 3 Answers ]

I was talking to the girls today and one of them asked me a strange question out of no where , she asked "does your mouth get cold when you orgasim " so basically I am wondering if this does happen , I myself have never felt the inside of my mouth cold while having an orgasm does this just happen...

Cat likes bleach smell/taste [ 33 Answers ]

My 8 month old cat seems to lose his mind when I get out the bleach/water mixture to clean my white kitchen counters. He jumps onto the counter, rolls around on it and licks it. Then we get into a cycle of him jumping up and my removing him until one of us gets tired of it. I've never seen a...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

The Quintessential Taste of Summer [ 18 Answers ]

Okay, for me foods really connect the seasons so with that said, its not really summer until I have made either a blueberry or rhubarb pie - YUM! :p (And noooo its not really summer ALL THE TIME in Florida... we do actually have seasons here too ha ha) What's your must-have summer culinary...

View more questions Search