Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

Jul 19, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Why does this make me so ANGRY!
    My best friend is "hooking up" with a girl I "dated" like BARELY, and it is driving me crazy. I really don't care about her AT ALL, but it's the way she almost rubs it in my face that pisses me off.

I really have ZERO feelings for this girl, but I know how insecure she is, and how terribly my friend will treat her... and it makes me so mad I don't even know what to say.

I did like this girl, but now I really think I hate her. Seeing them flirting just makes me so angry I don't know what to do with myself... and I really have ZERO feelings for her.

The ting that makes me mad is how she "pokes" at me, and she knows how to push my buttons... I don't know what to do because I just want to biotch her out for messing with me, but I would NEVER want my buddy think what is going on is bothering me.

The only thing that has kept me from freaking out on her is because I know my friend AND her... and I KNOW they will just treat each other HORRIBLY.

I can't even describe the way I feel about this situation in a rational way because it is so stupid, but I will try.

I REALLY don't have a sigle feeling for this girl AT ALL, but it makes me mad the way she tries to rub it in my face that she is hooking up with my best friend. I think you should know I told my best friend don't care if he hooks up with her, and I DON'T... she just makes me so mad by the way she almost throws it in my face.

What do I do about this? I am dating a few girls right now, and really feel almost disgusted by this other girl... I just almost want to see my friend BURN her (I know he will) but she is trying to coax my best friends siter in to hitting on me (not going to happen).

This other girl is EVIL beyone EVIL. She is so insecure and I see her games, but don't know what to do about them. I want to call her out but she will spin it so I look bad.

Should I just avoid her at all costs, or confront her? I really can't stand her, and she knows it!

HELP!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 01:16 AM
    People play games, sometimes stupid ones. Maybe your friend will hurt her, but that isn't your stuff. Her rubbing it in your face is her stuff, not yours. Don't own it, it ain't yours.

Her putting a bad spin on you defending yourself is her crap too. Calmly tell her that you aren't interested in her as a girlfriend and perhaps not even as a friend. If what you say to her is just how it is, without anger, a bad spin is hers.

"Make like Teflon and ignore the idiots," a friend once advised me. This situation isn't worth you getting worked up about. She doesn't have to be bad or wrong, she only needs to hear that you don't want anything to do with it, her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Just me, I avoid her as much as possible, and when I do have to see her, never acknowledge she bothers me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be angry? [ 11 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy online had be emailing and texting back and forth for a while like months, we even talked on the phone for a couple of weeks, I liked him a lot he was always sending me emails and text messages asking me how my day was and letting me know he was thinking about me. Well, I...

Why must I be angry? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a question. Is it normal for guys to try to test women in relationships? I seem to have an issue, that eventually leads to a breakup because the guy always wants to see what I'm like when I'm angry. Is it wrong to want a peaceful relationship 90% of the time? I know I can be kind of...

Video: How to make an angry American [ 59 Answers ]

LiveLeak.com - How to make an Angry American Have a watch. I think it's great.

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search