Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartanqueenmb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Accreditation of AIU
    Hello all... Can anyone tell me why Atlantic Internationa University lost its US accreditation in 2002?. I would like to pursue a B.Sc in Psychology and would like make an informed decision before I commence studies with AIU only to find out that I should have taken another option... Thank You
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 04:49 PM
    AIU does not have accreditation with any agency that is accepted by the US Dept of Education. I can not tell you if they lost it or not, but they do not currently have any required accreditation that is accepted by the US Dept of Education if you wish to use the degree in the US.

There is a AIU in Atlanta GA American InterContinental University, it does have accreditation.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spartanqueenmb
    Hello all... Can anyone tell me why Atlantic Internationa University lost its US accreditation in 2002?? ..... I would like to persue a B.Sc in Psychology and would like make an informed decision before I commence studies with AIU only to find out that I should have taken another option....Thank You

I don't understand why you continue to post similar questions - ?

I notice your earlier post was pulled.

Is this a not so subtle dig at AIU - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation for Canyon College [ 14 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if Canyon College in Caldwell, Idaho accredited? I was told that it has a private accreditation. What is a private accreditation? Silvesterdav

Accreditation of California coast university [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know if California Coast University is accredited? It says it is but I don't want to get stuck with a Master's Degree from a school with no accreditation.

Online College Accreditation [ 8 Answers ]

I am interested in the BSN online Nursing Program at Canyon College in Idaho. Is it an accredited college.

NAAB accreditation [ 1 Answers ]

Please advice if Belford University is accredited by NAAB.

Online university Accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

Aswood university offers degree based on life experience? Are they accredited ? Are those degrees real? Thank you

View more questions Search