Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fadi junnu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Where 110 and 220 volts came
    Why we use 110 and 220 as voltage unit not 112 or 205 or any other figures
    DrLang Posts: 98, Reputation: 10

Aug 1, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Rather than directly answer this question, which would only be the result of unabashed plagiarism, I shall share with you this link

Electrical Wiring in the Home: difference between 110 volt 120 volt, robert wilber, george westinghouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between 110 volts and 115 Volts? [ 5 Answers ]

What is the difference between 110 volts and 115 Volts?

How do I get 240 volts AC to the hot tub? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. My name is Mike and I live in Dunsford, Ontario, Canada. My wife recently purchased a new hot tub and has lovingly assigned the task of installing this monster to me... I have an older house with the old fashioned screw-in fuses, and 200 amp service. I had one spot remaining...

208 vs. 220 volts [ 1 Answers ]

Is 220v terminology actually meaning 208v at my meter?

120 volts vs 240 volts tools [ 3 Answers ]

How do I configure a 120 volts 60hz woodworking tools bought in the usa to work on a 240 volts 50hz power rating in my country without having to compromise the motor operation. I understand that the stepdown transformer can only reduce the voltage but not the cycles. That means that a tool with...

Cl 200 220 volts ? [ 1 Answers ]

Does the CL 200 mean it's a 200 amp service? I can't see the numbers but I'm sure its 2-2-2 alu... the jacket is 1 inch wide 5/8 or so thick... what amp panel can I put in with that.. I have 100 amp service now.. I won't use more elect I just want a bigger box with 30 spaces for more room to...

View more questions Search