Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhi1277 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Confused b/w canon 890/950
    I am planning to get a new canon digicam. Will use it for usual photography i.e. for trips, occasional indoor snaps etc... I am confused b/w canon SD 890IS and canon SD 950IS.price is not an issue.could you suggest which one is better in terms of image quality/features etc? Does one have the edge over the other in any aspect?. I've read reviews on various sites but nothing decisive... is there any new canon digi cam coming up in August?thanks for your advice
    slackadelic Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 07:36 AM

Digital Cameras: Digital Photography Review, News, Reviews, Forums, FAQ

Great site for comparing cameras.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon bjc-620 [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: My canon printer recently needed new ink cartridges and after changing them all, it won't print! I turn it on and it beeps and the error light comes on and all the ink lights start flashing. I have tried to clean the ink heads and it won't let me even do that, it still just comes up with...

Canon Rebel XTi [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy a new camera, and after much searching and reading over reviews I became interested in the Canon Rebel XTi. So far, this is the best package that I've found so far, including lenses & the camera: http://www.century21electronics.com/prodetails.asp?prodid=390936&up=390860 ...

Tripod for Canon HF-100 [ 3 Answers ]

I have bought a Canon camcorder, model - HF-100. I was searching for the tripod that I can use with this . Can any body suggest, which tripod should I buy in the range $20 -$ 50 USD. Many Thanks Regards Gyan

MP 600 canon [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a canon MP600 for about 10 months. It is reading an error message telling me I have a paper jam when clearly I don't. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search