Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_tiger72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:04 AM
    How can I make things better
    I have been with my boyfriend now for just over 2 years, it was going fine at the beginning, but the at xmas he though I was cheating on him becaused he found some text messages from one of my friends on my phone. Ever since then things have been good and bad, for a couple of months we have been been great together and then a couple of weeks ago I spoke to a friend of mine and told her that I think our relationship is more then just sex. Once I told my boyfriend this he went funny, he told me that once I told him this he thought about xmas and said that he wants to see less of me like how we were when we first got together. But I am struggling to deal with this because I love him and I miss him too much. He still tells me he loves me but I asked him if he would still wish he was single and he said he doesn't know and he has lost a lot of respect for me. I don't want to loose him, what shall I do to make this work?? :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 08:21 AM
    A couple of weeks ago I spoke to a friend of mine and told her that I think our relationship is more then just sex. The only thing I get from this is either he likes keeping his sexual stuff private or he is using it as an excuse to hold something against you. Unless you told your friend more than simply that sentence I don't see why he would hold it against you to the degree that he feels he has to see less of you and has less respect for you
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 08:24 AM
    Maybe if you two take a break you could look for other men that would feel the same about you but I don't know. If you really love this man than you could try to make it work, I have no doubt that you could.
    lil_tiger72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Thanks for your answers, I do love him and I want to make it work, I don't want to look for other men because all I look for in a man I have with my boyfriend. He makes me feel special but its just that he doesn't want to see me that often that makes me feel like he doesn't want me, he still talks to me when I phone and when I do see him it feels special. I don't know if he is trying to make it the way it used to be when we saw each other less because we didn't argue as much back then. I think if we do see each other less we can make it work??
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Communicate and work together. That simple. You both sound pretty young, how old are you?
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jul 19, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Sounds like you 2 need to see a relationship counselor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make things better? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but he is in jamaica I love him but we hardly talk and feel lonely. I stared talking to onther boy but we are just friends and we like each other but I still love my boyfriend.What should I do, I don't want to cheat on him because you really love him. I need you advice.

I don't know what to do to make things better [ 2 Answers ]

To start, I'm relatively young. You'll probably need some background on myself. I was a very bad child. I jumped into life head first. The guy I'm currently talking to has been in my life since the first day I met him. He changed my life entirely. I really messed things up and it seems to be the...

How can I make things work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, well my girlfriend of 6 months broke up with me about 3 months ago because her grandma who she lived with for 14 years died and now she lives with nieghbors. The reason why she broke up with me is because when her gma was in the hospital and she never called like she always does barely called...

Will it make things worse? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I miscarried what would have been my first child late in my pregnancy. Her room was already set up and decorated. After I lost her I was able to adopt a beautiful baby boy who is now 7 months old. I am now in the process of another adoption, (open adoption of a baby girl through a...

Things That Make you go Hmmm! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating a woman for over a year. Now engaged and at one time I thought she was unfaithful with someone from her past. I got over that until just recently when she has cut back on our activities in the bed room. We take showers together and all so I haven't see anything suspicious. ...

View more questions Search