Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shutto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Grantor Deed on a House
    How do you cancel a Grantor Deed on a house?
    DANNYMAGOO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:18 AM
    I think you need to see a lawyer asap!! This seems serious and nothing you should try on your own I am a broker not a lawyer but my advice get to a lawyer asap!
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jul 18, 2008, 12:35 PM
    If the deed has already been signed and recorded then the only way to have it "cancelled" is to go to court and prove to a judge that there was fraud involved. If the deed was not recorded then you may be able to have it revoked but that will also involve a trip to court.

I suggest that you speak to an attorney.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
    More details might help, but as Lisa says if the deed has been recorded you are stuck,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deed to house [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean when someone says the bank is taking back the deed to their house?

House Deed [ 4 Answers ]

My deed to my house is only in my husband's name. How do I go about getting my name added? I live in South Carolina.

Grantor = Grantee on Quitclaim Deed? Name Change Only [ 3 Answers ]

When my divorce was finalized in 2006, my lawyer used a quitclaim deed to transfer a condo-property that was owned jointly between my husband and I into my name solely. It was a fairly simple process, and the deed was indeed changed into my name with no issue. However, since then, I have resumed...

House deed [ 3 Answers ]

I'm am looking for a house deed. Can you help me

House Deed [ 2 Answers ]

My grandchildren's grandmother (on their father's side) passed away two months ago. They are her only heirs because their father is also deceased. Can the deed to her house be put in their names so they can live in the house, and how is it done without a high expense? They are 14 and 15, and their...

View more questions Search