Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Sorry. I didn't mean to say that heath ledger's acting was bad. It cut out my profanity, and sorry for using profanity! I loved the movie! Especially Heath Ledger as the Joker!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Bad arse acting? I was about to say something...
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Yea! That was it bad Arse Acting on his part is what I was saying. Lol. What was you going to say?
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Defining role of his career, INDEED!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Yes! Definitely! I wish he could have been around to Bask in the glory! Do you think there will be another Batman movie? I know there is a penguin but I don't know how they could pull off making a good movie about that! And the joker never died at the end of this one, so I was wondering if he might be in another one but it just wouldn't compare to Heath Ledger's role!
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 01:12 PM
    No way... if there is another, it would have to be YEARS down the line to gain much interest.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Yea, that is true! That's what they do with the spiderman movies. Wait like 10yrs or so, but they are pretty good. I think they could make another Batman movie, but agree they would have to wait to build interest and make it somewhat good. I would enjoy another sequal, but they usually end up different than what people think.
    Vision Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 01:19 PM
    That's what make them good though.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 01:27 PM
    You probably will see another Batman movie I believe in about 1 1/2 to 2 years. There will be interest, they probably have the major characters under contract, and there are plenty other enemies for Batman: top ten list:

1. The Joker

2. Two-face

3. Catwoman

4. The Scarecrow

5. The Riddler

6. Mr. Freeze

7. Clayface

8. The Vintriloquist and Scarface

9. Poison Ivy

10. The Penguin

Christopher Nolan as director of the last two movies has elevated the franchise way beyond the comic book stage...

Stringer
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Actually... Christian Bale is signed on to do one more batman... so it'll happen relatively soon, most likely in about 2 years... as he's currently doing Terminator: The John Connor Chronicles.

As far as his villain, two face is dead, mr. freeze, clayface, ventriloquist and scarface, poison ivy, and the penguin are way too out of the reality realm for nolan to do.

That leaves catwoman, scarecrow, and the riddler.

I feel that catwoman has been overdone... by halle berry... etc.

Not knowing who'll be the next villain... irks me. I'm a little obsessed.
    Business Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    Actually...Christian Bale is signed on to do one more batman...so it'll happen relatively soon, most likely in about 2 years...as he's currently doing Terminator: The John Connor Chronicles.

As far as his villain, two face is dead, mr. freeze, clayface, ventriloquist and scarface, poison ivy, and the penguin are way too out of the reality realm for nolan to do.

That leaves catwoman, scarecrow, and the riddler.

I feel that catwoman has been overdone...by halle berry...etc.

not knowing who'll be the next villain...irks me. I'm a little obsessed.
    "As far as his villain, two face is dead, mr. freeze, clayface, ventriloquist and scarface, poison ivy, and the penguin are way too out of the reality realm for nolan to do."

Possibly Sneezy but I wouldn't put anything past the genus of Nolan or the writers. I still say they have turned around the Batman Franchise with these two movies. Who is to say that they can't/won't do the same with any of these dastardly characters. AND...don't be so sure that Two Face is truly dead????

I like Bale and I will be looking forward to the Terminator Chronicles. Do you know who will be directing this?

Stringer
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 04:37 PM
    I agree, and I'd be shocked if Nolan can actually make a gritty film including ivy or mr.freeze... quite possibly to the point of calling him top 10 writer/director.

The Terminator Salvation will be directed by... the one and only... McG. He directed Fastlane (a flashy cop show that ran for only one season due to budget), Charlie's Angels, We Are Marshall, etc. I'm excited to see how he'll do this... as he's not one of those acclaimed directors... actually, he's known to be a pretty bad director... so... yeah. We'll see.

As far as Bale's uncovering story... apparently, his mother insulted his wife, and said some really "ridiculous things" to Bale about his wife, and during the altercation, Bale yelled and shoved her out of the way.
    Business Expert

Jul 23, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    I agree, and I'd be shocked if Nolan can actually make a gritty film including ivy or mr.freeze...quite possibly to the point of calling him top 10 writer/director.

The Terminator Salvation will be directed by...the one and only...McG. He directed Fastlane (a flashy cop show that ran for only one season due to budget), Charlie's Angels, We Are Marshall, etc. I'm excited to see how he'll do this...as he's not one of those acclaimed directors...actually, he's known to be a pretty bad director...so...yeah. we'll see.

As far as Bale's uncovering story...apparently, his mother insulted his wife, and said some really "ridiculous things" to Bale about his wife, and during the altercation, Bale yelled and shoved her out of the way.
    Annoying isn't it, especially if his Mom or Sister was the one who called the police. Calling the police on you own for such a minor occurrence, doesn't it reek of an ulterior motive? Maybe publicity... possibly? Who knows, who cares... Not going to affect my feelings about his ability to act...

Stringer
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jul 26, 2008, 03:32 AM
    It came out here in the UK on Thursday. I went to watch it and bloody loved it! The joker was totally off his head. Planning to go see it again ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

40's batman type character. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a program long ago about superheroes movies of a batman looking costumed character who fought mad scientist those sorts of badguys it was black and white maybe from the late 30's or early 40's... I think he had a cape or not and the ears of his cowl leaned over..? any ideas..

Where is the knight of my heart? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it my fault that everybody consider me as a good friend no matter what or worse they are not in relationship mood? I try so much to find the one (I'm not obsessed) but I cannot. I know that the more we're after something then it doesn't come. All I want is someone to make me feel loved. Where is...

View more questions Search