Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virgowashur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Tiny red dots on my leg.
    Hi.
    I realized just a second ago that on my right leg I have 3 or 4 very very small red dots.
    They are spread far apart from each other, wich makes me think it might just be a very small broken blood vessel, but I also think that it might be a bug bite.
    Does anybody know what this could be?
    It's smaller than :) (smaller than the smiley face)
    So it's really small
    Also, it doesn't itch and I don't feel sick at all, and its not a bump or anything, Its completely flat. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Mosquito Bites?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pin sized red itchy dots [ 17 Answers ]

I have about 5 or so of this tiny pin sized red dots that itch more than anything I've ever experienced. I found if I leave them alone they'll dry up in about a week or so. But if I dare scratch them they spread into a rash. Any ideas?

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

Tiny White Painless Dots On Penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Right , Im 13 And Have Had These Dots For Around A Year Now. They've Caused Me No Pain , And Have Given Me No Point To Go And See A Doctor. And For That Reason I Am Posting This Question Today Hoping You May Know How Too Get Rid Of Them. Please Do Not Tell Me That I Need To Go To A Doctor...

Painless tiny white dots on shaft of penis. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 19 years old and have been with the same girl for 2 years now. I was only with someone else one time that I did not know and we only kissed for a while, and that was about 4 months ago. These white bumps are painless and I just noticed them yesterday. Im concerned and freaking out as many men...

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

View more questions Search