Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ola777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Noise suppression.
    What will be the best approach to be implemented in suppressing noise in a room with different engines located?:cool: :cool: :cool:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2006, 09:36 PM
    Like your other post, you'll find a lot of people reluctant to do your homework for you.

Post some original thoughts and ideas and you might engage a discussion.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2006, 03:38 AM
    Hi,
    The only reason engine noise would bother anyone, is if they are not wearing hearing protectors.
    Require anyone in, or near the room, to wear hearing protectors. It comes under some State laws with various State Agencies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noise from pipes [ 1 Answers ]

Not sure if there is anything I can do about this, I have just moved into a new flat and have found that there is a constant "rushing noise" coming from the pipes. This is 24/7 and only quietens after I quickly turn a tap on and off (but does come back after a few seconds). It seems to emminate...

AC Buzzing noise [ 1 Answers ]

My 2-yr old 12,000 BTU Friedrich wall AC unit started making a very loud buzzing noise recently. The noise does not occur in the "fan-only" mode, but starts about 1 minute after the AC is turned on. The noise is louder inside the house than outside the house, and seems more "electrical" in nature...

Toilet noise [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet bowl has suddenly started making noise. Every few minutes, it makes a clicking noise. The noise sounds kind of like a kernel of popcorn has popped. What could cause this and what can I do to fix it? Thanks.:)

Period suppression for PMS? [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone on the board tried period suppression (taking birth control all the time with no 7 day break) for PMS? I've been on the pill for a while now, but in spite of that I have really wicked PMS and periods... bloating, cold sores, soreness, allergy symptoms, cravings, headaches and insomnia...

Noise from return air [ 3 Answers ]

There is loud noise coming from air return (12x12"). This one is at the ceiling in family room on first floor. So they cut another hole (same size) in laundry room which is behind family room to open another return using the same duct. There are still noises from both returns but better in...

View more questions Search