Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitithic Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Industrial piercing.
    So yeah. My friend pierced me an industrial yesterday. It was done with a special piercing needle[it was brand new]. It bled a lot in the beginning, but it's all fine now. It only hurts D:
    But the thing I wanted to know is that should I spin it? Or should I wait 'till it hurts a bit less and try to spin it then or? Or should I spin it at all?
    aliciag940 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2008, 11:59 AM
    After having many piercings myself, I learned the hard way... spin it when you clean it.
    xrawritsmelissa Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 11:22 AM
    You should spin it when your cleaning it. If it hurts a lot try sea salt and water I've had mine for 2 months and that helped sooo much. :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Industrial Piercing Pain [ 7 Answers ]

I want to get an industrial done, I've had my cartilage pierced... does it hurt the same or does the industrial hurt more?

Industrial Ear Piercing [ 22 Answers ]

Ok I got my industrial done about 4 days ago. After the guy pierced it he sent me on my merry way and didn't give me any aftercare instructions. Can someone who has had this done and it has healed nicely for them give me some advice? Also, on an average how long does it take this piercing to...

How to convince parents to get industrial piercing [ 29 Answers ]

Well ever since my friend convinced me to get the industrial piercing, ITS BEEN ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT. Its driving me crazy and my friend is supposed to get it next month. I'm supposed to go with her. When I first asked my mom she said she would think about it(and I know her, it was more like a...

Industrial piercings [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bump on the inside of my ear where the bar enters. Is it infected?

View more questions Search