Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dawnhoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 10:33 AM
    How do I find someone's cell phone number
    I am trying to find a Verizon cell phone number for someone. Can anyone help?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Other than asking the individual what their personal cell phone number is, I don't think there is a way. Reverse look up doesn't even work on cell phones.

I know that I got a new number so that someone couldn't find out the number... its one nice thing about having a cell number... people generally can't get it unless you give it to them.

Could you ask the person for the number? Have you tried the white pages online?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 01:12 PM
    There is no real way beyond asking them, asking friends or so on
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 01:23 PM
    There are some sites that claim to be able to get unlisted and cell phone numbers for a fee.

I've never trusted them, or tried them, but if you Google it, you will have plenty to choose from.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 12:37 AM
    If you by chance know the name of the person whose cell phone number you are trying to find, and if he or she has ever advertised on the Internet as wanting or offering goods or services of any kind, then putting the name of the person and their possible location might come up with some results, especially if they used the cell phone number as part of the advertising.
    drewthompson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Cellular phone numbers are not listed in any public phone directory because they are protected by privacy laws.

You can get a private investigator to dig up information about the person, but they can charge a lot for just for finding someone's cell phone number.

Not many people know this but you can get access to the same phone and background check information database that is used by investigators and even law enforcement.

You can lookup cellular and unlisted phone numbers at the National Cell Phone Registry
    CellphoneRegistry.org - All Phone Records @ Your Fingertips!

Related article: How to Find Someone's Cell Phone Number Online

:)
    shanya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Can you help me ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone number tracker [ 4 Answers ]

How can I trace a cell phone number or locate it?

Cell Phone Number Trace [ 3 Answers ]

How does one trace a new cell phone number from an old one?

Friends cell phone number [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know the cell phone number of Jim Vanemmerick from Gillette,Wy?

Can my new cell phone number be found? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had to change my cell phone number due to a psycho wanting to misuse the information and "find" me. He contacted a company to try and trace the source of my internet use and other ridiculous stuff. With my number, I didn't close the account, I just called and asked them to change my...

View more questions Search