Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Locating lessons?
    I was wondering where the best place to find an acting coach and singing lessons would be? I live in buffalo and I'm not sure if there is much of that around here. Oh and how do you find an agent?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 10:25 AM
    I think an agent would be putting the cart before the horse but I don't know how talented you are at this point either.
    New York City should have plenty of agents.

Here is a search engine for your area that might be helpful

singing lessons in buffalo new york - Google Search

The school that was in the movie Save The Last Dance is the best talent school you can go to I can't seem to remember the name of it.
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 10:37 AM
    That school is julliard, it's the best in the country... one day maybe I'll go there but I've got time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Yeah I knew I would recognize it if I saw it.
    Make sure you let us know when you have a record out. :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 11:06 PM
    Yes, as you have mentioned, you do have time...

In the meantime it would be best to hone your skills. Some of the best teachers for voice or even acting might even just be operating out of their home. To find them, I would suggest talking to music/theater teachers who teach at the high school or college/university level.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concerned about my driving lessons (in the UK) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've had 12 driving lessons now and haven't reversed or done any kind of parking yet. Most of my friends reversed on their 3rd or 4th lesson. I've done roundabouts and junctions and all that other stuff, and well at that, but surely I should be starting manouveres now? I don't like to ask my...

Break to reconciliation.can lessons be learnt? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 3 months split up from my ex.She ended the relationship.I initially tried to get back with her,told her I loved her,then walked away and have done total NC since.3 days ago I got a text from her out of the blue,saying she regretted the decision to end things,had thought a lot about her...

Moral and spiritual lessons of el filibusterismo [ 0 Answers ]

Can you give moral and spiritual lessons of el filibusterismo?:)

Free Drawing Lessons? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: any websites u know plzzzzz post:confused: :confused: Thanks:)

Italian Lessons! [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyone on here I can practice Italian with? If not, can someone tell me a good way to learn Italian? It doesn't have to be easy.. I'm willing to put in effort.

View more questions Search