Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjjcurly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Color of motorcycle oil
    Has anyone ever seen or used florecent green oil. I thought only coolant was that color. I recently took my vespa in for it's first oil change and now the engein died an only the fan runs.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 12:57 PM
    This oil purports to be green, although I think it more likely coolant getting into the oil if water cooled or they put the wrong fluid in. Smell should distinguish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

Motorcycle accident due to an illegal lane change. I was riding my motorcycle down a street. A van in the right turning lane from me decided switch into my lane. Keep in mind that I was right beside him and he had to cross over a white solid line to attempt to go staight. Well I had no...

Motorcycle accident [ 3 Answers ]

I was involved in a motorcycle accident in Sept of 06 that was not my fault. The other party was cited with hit-skip, no drivers license and left into approaching traffic. I suffered a torn ACL, and other tears in my left knee. I also had 11 stichs in my chin, a bruised right lung and a deep...

Motorcycle helmets [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently doing a research paper in my english class and the topic is should people wear motorcycle helmets? Its not a law in every state but should it be? Your thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated!! :o

Motorcycle accident [ 1 Answers ]

I had a motorcycle accident around three and hafl years ago. I lost consciousness for nine days. After gaining consciousness, I have experienced three major problems: 1- Loss of smell 2- Both my right hand and right leg can hardly work, my leg becomes heavy when I walk and my hand can hardly...

View more questions Search