Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 06:04 AM
    When to get engaged?
    Oh is Rome engaged? Ha ha no, I have just been reading all these posts on becoming engaged and what people think is the best time and other information like that. So I figured I would post an open question to get everyone's opinions on the subject.

Things to consider?

- How long you've been dating?
    - The stability of the relationship thus far?
    - Have at least spent nights/vacationed together?
    - Met the opposing family(I call it opposing because well, their inlaws, and that's war! JK)

Feel free to tell me to add anything else? Just thought it would be a fun little post to give people to answer to:-)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 17, 2008, 06:09 AM
    You KNOW when it's right, that's all I can really say.
    There aren't any rules, other than the obvious legal ones ;)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Lol... I thought that you were announcing something, Gman!! :)

I think financial stability needs to be an issue... its all well and good to get along well and be in love, but love doesn't pay the bills...

Sadly... :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Well, that could be the answer to America's recession we are currently divulged in. Rent for the month - be able to scored 50 matching questions about your spouse.. I like this idea, of course we can't count on Bush to think of that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Engaged, But Not Sure. [ 17 Answers ]

Ok, here's the story. By the end of my novel you'll probably hold an opinion of my fiancé, but please try to think with an open mind. So me and her (both in our mid-late 20's) have been together for almost two years and are engaged. She has a child (not mine) and his father is not in the picture so...

When to get engaged [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and evertime i bring up getting engaged he ignores the question?

Engaged but not sure if I'm in love [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 23 and been with my partner for a year, he's younger than me and I have three children from a previous relationship, the problem is before I got with my current partner I was deeply in love with a friend for two years and when I finally gave up and got with my new partner I then found out that...

Being on probation, getting engaged [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on probation for another 9 months, because of an ex girlfriend filing charges on him. He has been seeing a girl, age 20, heis is also 20, and she says she loves him very much and wants to move in with him. They are palanning to get married in a year and half. Does he have to ask...

Engaged then not? [ 2 Answers ]

I met david at the end of my freshamn year of college. He was enlisted in the navy and was supposed to leave April 11. He then asked for another date (later) to leave so he could spend time with me. His new date was July 11th. We fell in love and went and looked at rings and talked about when we ...

View more questions Search