Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2002grandam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Red blotches
    All over my body I have red blotches that are turning into bruises... I was sick w/ the flu (a very bad one) and within a couple days after the fever broke these blotches appeared.
    Anyone know what this could be?
    pdaher Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 11:37 AM
    My guess is broken blood vessels, but I would call a doctor if I were you.
    wiifreak2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Ok I have a red birthmark or what the doctor called it a port wine stain, how can I get rid of it or really lighten it up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown blotches that appear and disappear on face [ 6 Answers ]

Very recently I have experienced brown circles under my eyes only. I typically have dark circles under my eyes anyway, but this is different. It generally will appear under one eye but not the other and then resolve over a matter of hours. It happened again this week, and my daughter said "oooh...

Changes In Cats Eyes - Brown Blotches/Speckles Have Appeared [ 1 Answers ]

Today I noticed that my 10 year old (indoor only) cat Tazzie has developed patches of brown blotches in both her eyes (not huge but definitely noticeable). She is quite playful and alert but the changes in her eyes kind of threw me into a bit of a panic and I am wondering if this is normal as...

Red blotches [ 2 Answers ]

I have red blotches on my face, they appeard out of nowhere Sunday afternoon. Tey resemble pimples but they hurt like hell. I have them around my eyes and even on my eye lids. They have caused my eye to swell and was wondering if they were hives or could they be an extremely late break out seeing...

View more questions Search