Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    47knuckle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Kicker 1947 knuckle head
    What would cause kicker to keep engageing while motor is running
    jcoulter Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Inside the kicker cover there is a spring that returns the kicker arm and gear. If this spring is weak it would allow the kick arm and the gear to droop down and engage the mainshaft. You should also check to see if the tranny lube is gummy, and needs changed
    I am no expert, but I have been ridin HD's for 40 years. I hope I learned a little. Enjoy the knuckle ride..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

I don't know what's going on in her head. [ 7 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend of 1.4 years about a month ago because she stressed me to the max and cheated on me. I've been hanging around this new girl and I seem to really like her. I met her through a friend and we've hung out a lot. She kissed me on the cheek the second time I saw her, and she...

What is going through her head? [ 1 Answers ]

I've a question to which I think I know the answer, or at least one of the answers, but would really appreciate feedback. I work with a girl who was dating a guy with whom she was unhappy. We began hanging out and got really close. He lives in another town, so I was more like her boyfriend...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

What amp would be best for one 15" Kicker L7 Sub [ 1 Answers ]

I was thinking about getting an Alpine MRD-M1005 amp for my 15" L7 it runs at 2-ohms do you know if that would be enough?

View more questions Search