Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allie D123 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:05 PM
    I hate my Job
    A lot of people may know me from The Naked Brothers Band. I play rosalina, Sometimes I wish I was a normal 16 year old. You see I can't go out with my friends without a HUGE crowed. It's cool at first but, with my friends sometimes I only think their my friends cause of Allie Demico the actor. It's cool :cool: at first but it gets annoying after a while!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:17 PM
    Yeah I hear that is the way it is.
    Not sure what you can do.
    Fame often goes in time so maybe life will return to somewhat normal for you someday.

Will have to look up your music on YouTube. :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 02:50 AM
    So, what is your question, please? It would be helpful if you would clarify what it is.

Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 03:04 AM
    You DO have a choice as to what you do for a living. It really could be much worse. Try taking friends on vacations for privacy!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 09:53 AM
    First, I must say my daughter loves you and the music. I could understand why you hate your job. Sometimes you want to go out and not be bothered by people. It can be hard to see if people are your friend because they want to be or because who you are. Have you tried going out dressed differently so people won't notice you. This is the flipside of being in the entertainment industry. People will always notice you and you can't get any peace when you just want to relax.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Fame is fleeting. Enjoy the ride and save money while you can. After this job ends (which it will as they all do) think long and hard before you take another gig. In the meantime think about what career would be fullfilling to you. Use your time and resources now to prepare yourself for the next chapter so that you are ready when it presents itself.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2008, 08:01 PM

You know I have known several famous people over the years, even did body guard duties for some very high level people.

Most live in smaller towns, and after the shock of them being there, they go to walmart, pump their own gas and go to kroger shoping. They get bothered a little bit, but really not that bad.

Also one would be surprised what a different "look" can do.

I was at a car repair shop this week and there was a very famous country singer, getting his car fixed, when I pretended I did not know him, it actually bothered him a little I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Does my dad hate me? [ 16 Answers ]

I feel like everything I do is wrong! I can't do anything right. Its like whatever I do I'm never going to be good enough for my dad. He never notices anything I do right but when I do something wrong he goes crazy. I no your probably going to say he's my dad he must love me but he dosen't....

Why does she hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

I had this best friend for a long time, and we told each other everything and went around together all the time. Suddenly she's more interested in hanging around with the 'popular girls', and trying to act cool all the time. She doesn't care that it hurts my feelings being ignored all the time. I...

Why does she hate me now [ 14 Answers ]

K well we broke up after 2 weeks of dating now she's yelling at me she gets angry easily and she keeps telling me she wants to die and I try to be nice but nothing I can do to make her stop yelling at me// will she ever like me again, does she still love me, I'm so confused and I'm in love with her...

I hate being Fat [ 5 Answers ]

:(You know I have a lot going for me. I have a great job, good friends, a man who loves me very much, and I'm trying to be happy with it all. I don't understand why I feel depressed most of the time. Yes I'm on medication. I have a thyroid problem, panic attacks, a most of the time I hate me. I eat...

View more questions Search