Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thomachan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Apply for US Visit Visa while a valid L1 Visa
    Hi

I need to visit US to meet my relative. I have 3 year valid L1 visa. Is it possible to get a US Visit Visa with out canceling the L1 Visa?

Please advice
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 08:42 PM
    If you already have L-1, why bother with getting visitor's visa.
    thomachan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee
    If you already have L-1, why bother with getting visitor's visa.

Presently I am at Canada on Work Permit from India. I want to go to US to Visit my relatives. I have a valid L1 visa for 3 years. Do I need to get Visit Visa to go to US ot I can use L1 to Visit US and come back to Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visa requirements to visit Niagara Falls, ON Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa working in USA, planning to visit Niagara falls, ON, Canada. Can any one suggest do I need to get a Visitor / TRV (Temporary Resident visa) to visit Niagara Falls at ON, Canada? If any one know information about immigration laws around that Travel are welcome. ...

Romanian visit visa process [ 1 Answers ]

HI THERE I'm from pakistan. My romanian friend is married in pak, she asks me to visit her family there in romania, I need help, what all I need? What has she to do? For how long the process goes on? I need quick replies

Apply for h1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am B.E. computer science graduate.I have 1.5 years of experince in software field. All that I need to know is can I apply for a H1 visa now.

Marrying an Alien With Visit Visa [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is Romanian and we met 2 years ago while working in Kuwait. We have since left Kuwait and come back to the US. She is here on a Visit Visa at the moment and we want to get married. What are the requirements for us to marry? Do we still need to get a K-1 Visa? Thank you.

View more questions Search