Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tropikool Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Any better ideas for a Family night for Saturday?
    Sup,

I am organising a Family Night on Saturday since I hardly ever spend time with them koz I am always clubbing,partying e.t.c. I Have 13 yr old sister,15 yr old sister,2o year old brother and of course mum and dad. My plan would have been take them all out clubbing lol but unfortunately my sisters are UNDER AGE. I thought id do a nice dinner and then watch a couple of movies with junk food? yeah pretty boring lol... so I was hoping someone would have a better idea?? thanks heaps.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Dinner and movies sounds good
    Maybe have them each request a movie
    And have your 13 and 15 year old sister help you cook

... and don't forget the popcorn
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:56 PM
    Booze, board hames, quiz games, my neighbour on occasions hosts a quiz of celebrity pics that he's put on dvd and asks questions and stuff about them, i.e names, films they stared in, who sings this song (plays a well known song) and stuff like that. Which is quite cool.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:59 PM
    Yea, make the clubbing girls night out and take mom sometime,
    But sounds like a nice idea
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:59 PM
    My family used to do jigsaw puzzles together or board games like Chinese Checkers or Parcheesi. Then, after a couple hours of that, make dinner together (pizza or grill stuff, make a big salad and an easy dessert), and watch a movie or two, of course with popcorn.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Late evening/night time fishing, on a summer night build a fire cook, roast marshmellows, play some music, telll a few ghost tales. My kids love it.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 26, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Try "family style" Truth or Dare! Play movie, song, or TV show, Charades!. or tear pics from magazines and hold them up on your head without looking and get your partner to give clues as to who they are.

If you have an IPOD with ear phones, put on a song and hum to it, and make your partner guess the song. (Make sure your Mom and Dad know some of the songs though, so you and your bro and sis's don't have the advantage)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What type of music is the Opening Theme Song of Saturday Night Live considered? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had this question on my mind recently. I'm looking for the type of music (live upbeat Jazz) that is evident in the modern version of Saturday Night Live. Also, I would like to know some other artists (if possible) in the music genre. I'm really starting to love the vibrant energy in this...

Smilin' Saturday [ 2 Answers ]

Two Gas Men Two gas men were out checking meters in a residential neighborhood one day. They parked the truck at the end of the street and worked their way up the street. At the last house, a woman watched from her kitchen window as they checked her meter. Finally finishing their work, the...

Swing into Saturday [ 1 Answers ]

Four-Letter Surgery Jerry is recovering from day surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling. "I'm okay but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery," he answered. "What did he say," asked the nurse. "OOPS!"

Great ideas for telling the family? [ 3 Answers ]

Well, I don't know if I'm pregnant yet or not (only three days late), but I was wondering if anyone has any great ideas on how to tell the family that we are pregnant. I live about 10 hours from my family, and if we are pregnant I want to tell them in person. We are going back home April 7 for a...

View more questions Search