Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tropikool Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Looking for a old kids movie
    Hey I remember watching this film when I was about 13, I'm 23 now lol. Anyway its about these group of poor kids that fight with a rich group of kids. I remember it was to do with buttons lol and its an irish film I think koz of their accent. I remmber the leader of poor kids name was fergus and the rich guys leader was jeronimo. I remember in the film, the poor guys trapped the rich guys assistant ( he was a fat kid), in a net and then held him to a tree and put sh!t on his face and ripped his buttons off. I've only seen it once but forgot the title could you help please, I want to watch it again. Thank you xoxoxoxoxo
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 07:00 PM
    War of the Buttons (1994)
    tropikool Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Awesome Thanks Heaps Quinn F Thanku
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Happy to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s movie title kids movie about leprechaun [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was little about a little girl and her brother and their dog and they are looking for their dog because it ran into the woods and they find a leprechaun but that is about all that I remember and I have no idea how to find this movie. My friends tell me that it must have...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

I'm looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew. From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow,...

80s kids movie [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. My cousin remembers this movie about 2 kids who go on an adventure and walk on a sideways sidewalk. Any ideas?

Unknown movie from 1970's - 1980's (kids movie) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I do not recall much of the movie. It was about a teen age boy perhaps a runaway. He ended up on a mountain. He meet an old recluse who taught him how to live in the forest. I recall one scene when winter came he survived the snowstorm by staying in a tree hole. As in a tree trunk/stump that...

View more questions Search