Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahs87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 06:07 PM
    About adoption-adopt a daddy?
    Hey
    I am a young guy(20) who want to know if I can be adopt.I want a daddy.I raised up without a dad in a home and I have always want a dad since I was a little one. I saw in televion where a family can adopt a granny or a family member you didn't have and a family member you want or missed.is it possibly for me to adopt a father? Please can you help me to find a website or an organization for that one? I can't find one -I tried but didn't found one . I will be very happy if you can help me and answer my questions.I hope that you can help and I am looking forward to adopt a father if it is possibly.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Well a few years ago I would have said NO, and it is still no in some US states. But yes in some a adult can still be adopted, although there are a lot of restrictions due to possible misuse for sexual reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Daddy DUI [ 4 Answers ]

I believe he had a DUI in 2004, although I didn't find out until after he broke up with me. I think he also was pulled over and had weed in his car. The wittnesses are hard to find, because he tried to keep me from my friends and family. I have no criminal record, but his speaks volumes against...

I may be 1 of 3 whose her Daddy? [ 3 Answers ]

17 yrs ago an ex-sleep over gal of mine, showed up at my house with welfare documents for me to sign, that admitted I was her newborn daughter's father and that I WOULD pay child support. Stupidly (and very drunk) I signed the paper. I hadn't even known this woman was pregnant until about a week...

He wants to be her daddy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband would like to adopt my daughter. Her biological father is unknown and on her birth certificate there is no one is the spot of FATHER. How do we go about getting her name changed and him as her father on her birth certificate?

View more questions Search