Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Jul 16, 2008, 04:51 PM
    Problems with olympus master
    I have an olympus stylus 710, and for the past three years it has worked perfectly, no problems whatsoever. All of a sudden, when I tried to transfer my photos from the camera to my computer, I get a message box that says:

----------------------------------------------
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\OLYMPUS Master.exe

Abnormal program termination

When I click "ok" it closes the program (Olympus Master) and the pictures never transferred. I have no idea how to fix it and it's driving me nuts. So far I have tried restoring to the last point I was able to transfer (just last week) and it didn't help. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, but to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to study my master [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My name is china workagegn. I am now working as instructer in department of medical laboratory technology in Haramaya university in Ethiopia.I got my first degree in medical laboratory technology in Gondar university here in Ethiopia on July 21,2007.now I would like to study my masters...

How to Become a master Chef [ 2 Answers ]

What Requirement Does it take to Be a Chef

Olympus memory card compatibility. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have an olympus c-350 digicam with just a 128mb mem card. I want to upgrade to a 1Mb card. All the ones I look at on eBay don't mention this model in the compatibility lists. I assume this is because the camera is fairly old. Could any of you guys tell me if this makes any difference? ...

Olympus c-350 length of video play [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have just purchased a c-350 camera second hand, minus the instructions. Does anyone know how long I can video for using a 512 Mb. Xd memory card and assuming the batteries are fully charged. This may sound ignorant but this is my first time with a digital camera...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.