Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frezzy03 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 10:39 PM
    Do you think I'm crazy?
    Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I thot things will change but it didn't,then we started making out a little bit and he cuddles me I really loved it at least we made out once a month. God I really started loving him altthough I loved him before then but now I found out I want to move on & I can't because I just keep thinking about him. Oh about his g.f he once had one but she broke his heart,his over that anywayz. Smtimes when we make out its like we're suppose to be together and he knows it too should I ask him out or what because I like him too much,there waz a time I told him that if we contd that I'l start having feelings but he said we have too much to think of like our science class,now this gat me confused and I feel like he's using me, but guyyyyyys I like him too much smtimes I try to move on but I cant, he also says "i'll call back most times he doesn't immediately" is he using me, I'm I crazy,please help me I want to move on. The funniest thing is when I have a date and he knows about it he starts behavin coldly.s'meone please help me, I'm going crazy, I really like him and I know he likes me too,what should I do.
    ahuvakapon Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2006, 03:49 AM
    Dear frezzy03,
    No, I don't think you're crazy, though you might turn up to believe you are IF YOU STAY WITH THIS GUY!
    You're going to be miserable with him-hes manipulating you, doesn't care too much about you - if at all!- and he's turning cold when he chooses so that he'll be sure you'll be back chasing him.
    No woman is going to be happy with this kind of guy.
    For your own best interest and for your wellbeing, cut your losses now, before its too late.
    Remember:love can be addictive, and when its addictive, you lose control of your own life, and actually, its not love any more.
    My best wishes for you, and I keep my fingers crossed for you,
    Ahuva
    :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2006, 04:09 AM
    You're not crazy, just young... and punctuation challenged.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2006, 06:18 AM
    Hi, frezzy,
    I have asked that your question be moved to Relationships category. This category is just to introducing yourselft, but with no questions. No problem though.
    You are in college? You have a lifetime chance now to meet new people, make new friends, and learn a lot about life.
    Sticking with this man is a mistake. Love does hurt, when it doesn't go our way. But, this relationship is really over, and it's time to move on.
    It will take you some time, but talking with other men is the best way. Talk with them about themselves, and you will have other friends in no time.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Tell him honestly and upfront how you feel and see how he responds. I can't guarantee that he'll react the way you want him to but you say you want to "move on". The only way you're going to be able to do that is to know for sure whether a future with him is an option. The sooner you find out, one way or the other, the sooner you'll be able to move on.
    suminjavi Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 01:54 AM
    I think he is using you. Even if you did ask him upfront like 's cianci' said, he might just tell you what you want to hear just to keep you around.
    If he really cares about you and is serious about being with you, he would have let you know by now.
    Remember there's a lot more fish in the sea willing to treat you better than that.
    Good luck frezzy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, I'm going crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember a lot so there is prob no hope in me finding the answer! It was a cartoon I use to watch when I was a kid... I think it was a movie perhaps.. either way it was an animation. I grew up mid 80s to 90s seeing it so it would be from around that time, maybe a little earlier even. ...

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

They Think I am crazy! [ 3 Answers ]

Everyone I ask thinks I am nuts. I remember a movie called don't be afraid of the dark, maybe from the 70's-or even earlier. About these little deamons who try to drag people to the death down a fireplace that was once briked up. Is this a movie?:eek:

Help! Going crazy! [ 56 Answers ]

undefined Hi. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm going crazy! My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and all I want to do is just curl up in a ball and sleep. My eyes are so sore and red from crying that I can't even touch them to wipe my tears away anymore. Anyway, we were...

View more questions Search