Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayra ramirez Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Vandalisim ticket
    Hi I have a question my boy friend got arrested for vandalism (tagging) the police went to his house with a warrant search they found spray paint.. ext and evidence that he has tagged, he did cooperate and they did let him go since he is a miner they gaved him a ticket this would be his second time felony what will happened soon will have court day :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 07:06 PM
    It's hard to tell what will happen at court, especially since he is a minor. It's all up to the judge.

My suggestion to you, though, is to drop this guy. He sounds like tons of trouble. Don't waste your life with someone like this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Maybe probation, maybe boot camp, maybe detention, ( assuming he is being tried as a minor) most likely his parents will have to pay for the damages and there will be fines to pay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get out of a speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

If you've ever wondered how to get out of a speeding ticket. Just repeat what is below. After the police officer pulls you over for speeding, he should ask... Officer: May I see your license and registration? You: I don't have a license. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Big fat Speeding Ticket in NC [ 10 Answers ]

I live in Davidson County in North Carolina... today I was going down the road, OK flying down the road and I got pulled by a state tropper. He wrote me a ticket for speeding 72 mph in a 50 mph zone. He said I have to appear in court for the ticket. I am 24 with no points on my license and no...

Driving with no ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I had a ticket and I have to go to court for it and it replaces my driver's license and I lost the ticket.. can I get another one or what?

One way cruise ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a cruise ship that will accept a passenger ONE WAY, to Puerto Rico. I am not that interested in a cargo ship (but can't find one anyway), but want to go one way from NYC to P.R. since I will be staying there for good and do not plan on returning. Would it create a problem to book...

View more questions Search