Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sur13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 11:28 AM
    My girlfriend
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a while, and I know that she really likes me and I really like her, but she's barely sweet to me, I mean she's not a to me, but like she never says nothing like sweet to me. I don't want her to like baby me but I don't know, I think she should be sweet sometimes. I pointed this out to her once and she says she doesn't know how to be sweet she told me that she really cares for me, but she jut isn't sweet. So I just let it go because I still like her, but sometimes I would like her to be sweeter, maybe its just me, but I don't know. I think she just has trouble telling me how she feels
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Jul 16, 2008, 12:26 PM
    I think if this is the biggest problem you have with her then you really have nothing to worry about. I was just like your girlfriend sounds when I got with my boyfriend six years ago. If she's like me then its not that she has a problem with you, maybe it's the way she was brought up. If there was very liitle affection in her home growing up she may not know how to show it. She may just not be a touchy feely person or a person who is uncomfortable making 'sweet gestures'. I think the longer your together though and the more comfortable you are around each other then the more she will be likely to start expressing her feelings to you.
    skunkman44 Posts: 76, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2008, 12:53 PM
    I had a relationship like that. She had been hurt too much before. She couldn't let it go. I loved her dearly but she never told me that she even cared if I lived or died. After 5 years I called it off and she was pissed. If they are looking to be hurt they will. She was worth caring about but I couldn't do anything to convince her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 04:14 PM
    If you cannot work together to solve your problems, to the benefit of you both, by honest communications, then you don't really have a relationship, Your both going through the motions, when you should be sharing and caring.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 04:45 PM
    How long is " a while"? Being sweet and a good communication are learned as the relationship progresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

How do I let a girl know I like her? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am in one of those very common situations where you like someone, they are your friend and you have a little more interest in them than just friendship. Here's my situation. I like a girl who is kind, funny, and crazy in a good way. We're good friends. I've liked her for about a...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Boy or girl [ 9 Answers ]

I am 3 months pregnant, will I have a boy or a girl

View more questions Search