Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arif_303 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 07:36 AM
    How to write introduction letter
    We are a Garments compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am
    A little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I
    Have website ready to send with the letter.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 02:44 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will find a number of links to questions that have been similar to the one that you are asking. You might want to consider clicking on the links to see what the answers have been.

If you would like to start your introduction letter here in this thread, then I or someone else would be glad to critique it and also give you pointers on how you might improve it.

Hopefully, others will also be along to address your question.
    fatim Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 10:39 AM

Hw do I see the answer to this?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2008, 01:54 PM

Most book stores would sell a book on technical writing that offers great tips. In general your supposed to introduce your company and what it does in the first paragraph, talk about what makes your company unique and a few more specifics you feel are appropriate.

I took a technical writing class and while boring, the book sure did explain this all in great detail

Oct 25, 2008, 02:05 AM
    So I won't actually get a sample letter on this site?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatim View Post
    so i wont actually get a sample letter on this site?
    Hi, fatim!

What you get on this site is "live" help. That's something that you won't find on most other sites about what you are asking. If you start another thread, like maybe in the Writing topic area and post a draft of what you are wanting to write, then I'm sure that there will be those of us who will come along to advise you as to how you might improve on what you have written.

Yes, you can find a "sample letter" here, and it can be tailored exactly to your needs depending on the draft that you compose.

Thanks!

Oct 25, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Wer would I get the sample letter frm?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write a introduction letter? [ 3 Answers ]

Good day! I just want to ask how can I make a simple introduction letter because I want to send some company fliers to our agents. Thanks for the help!,

How to write an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and I need to write a professional introduction letter to send out to real estate agents.

How Can I Write Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

How Would I Set Up A New Business Introduction Letterto Other Companies Esra

How to write a introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I need some help to write a introduction letter. I just started as a loan officer and I also do insurance on site! I want to write a letter to all of my insurance client to tell them about my new career and the new team that I'm working with! But I have serious language problems! HELP!:(

How to write an introduction letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter Thanks a lot!

View more questions Search