Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawna89 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 09:40 AM

It is nice to here that peope my age are still virgins. I lost mine at 15. It was special romantic, and with my best friend. But I look back and realized that even though how special it was I regret losing it so early. I now have a 2 year old daughter. I love my daughter and DO NOT regret having her but I do hate that I didn't wait longer. Peer Preasure is a b*tch.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 08:08 AM

I stayed a virgin until I was 18- about a month ago. My boyfriend (now my fiance) had never even kissed me, I wanted to save my first kiss for marriage. On my birthday though, I had my first kiss. We started making out when we saw each other on the weekends. Few weeks after, we had sex for the first time. The biggest jump was not from making out to sex, it was from making out with clothes on, to making out without clothes on. We're very strange when it comes to these things- we could hang out with no clothes on and just NOT have sex, we did that several times before actually having sex. The first time I did, I wanted it to be special too, like with my husband, and that's a rare thing. The thing is- the first time SUCKED. It's cool to want to have it special and all that- everyone does, and that's what everyone deserves, but just so you know, the first time kind of really sucks! It worries me a little since everything is going so fast. Just take it slow and stick with your goal.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 29, 2008, 08:59 AM

They did a study about maturity and the way it's DIRECTLY related to the marital statistic rate and they discovered that 75% of all people who marry under the age of 30 will most probably be divorced within 5 years.

This doesn't even include all the people who divorce and are over 30. The divorce rate in the U.S.A. is over the top right now.

Globally speaking... it's a time where it cannot even be blamed on a generation. It spans across the board! Everyone is marrying too young OR for the wrong reasons.

Just don't marry young.

AND marry your best friend...

Sex is NOT love... The first time is always awkward when you are young.

A special romantic experience w/ a man (NOT a boy) can be had but ya'all have to be adults.

Boys have NO sexual skills because they can't get past their OWN sexual gratification... they're BOYSSSS!

Jaime90 had some very mature points...
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Sep 30, 2008, 04:00 AM

To have sex is exciting to have love first and then sex is wonderful and exciting.
    tinytoon7389 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2008, 04:01 PM

Yes, it is very normal for you to want it to be special. I thought it was like that. Don't worry you will find the right one.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Oct 18, 2008, 08:10 AM

To add a little more perspective to all of your opinions, quite honestly I DO agree that the first time should be a time where you "make love" to the person that you are in love with...

Reality is usually something quite different when you are young. The "first time" isn't that cool. I mean it's awkward, sometimes embarrassing, it's too quick (on the side of the boy... ), and disappointing...

I'm not saying that I had that experience... I didn't... I also didn't "wait" till I was older (20 yrs. Old... ), it just happened. I had no plan to hold onto my virginity. I just wasn't ready till that age. I knew I was a sexual person but I didn't see myself sharing my body w/ a clumsy BOY. I wanted my first time to be with a MAN and I wanted a sexy sensual romantic-type experience. I really believe in taking charge of our lives and what we, as women, truly want and desire. I won't settle for less. My first time was WOW! I will never forget it... it's a story I can't share. It's too revealing... and too x-rated. LMAOOOOOOOOO!

I feel deep down that we get what we ask for in this life. What do you want in your life? After you've answered that question then the journey begins... you have to go for what you want, and take it. If you truly WANT your first time to be special then expect it to be. Make that happen.

It was worth it for me. I just knew that I didn't want a gross "first time experience" memory in my head a life time... ewww.

Life is for the living. The choices we make have to be conscious and active. I think that you can risk wanting what you want and going for it. Why not?
    sallyv Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 09:59 PM

My friends and I have got together so virgins my age and those younger and older have a place to discuss virginity issues. Would you be interested ? Make the first time special I say.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 10:33 PM
    OP'er hasn't been here in forever.

Please don't revive a dead thread.
    unicorn1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblue View Post
    Would you rather be fresh and clean or a worn out whore?
    Just because someone has sex it does not make her worn out and a whore! That was a very ignorant answer.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 11:00 AM

This thread is over a year old.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

Still a virgin? [ 8 Answers ]

If a guy enters his penis into a girl's vagina only "half way", and she bleeds.. does that mean she is not a virgin anymore? It was just stuck in there for a bit then taken out.

If you sre a Virgin and use tampons does your cherry pop your first time ? [ 5 Answers ]

If you are a virgin and use Tampons does your cherry pop the first time ?

Special need [ 3 Answers ]

Do anyone know of a good dentist who see special need children. His age is 12 yrs old?

Being a virgin or not? [ 7 Answers ]

Well I wanted to know that ,how can we know that a person in front of me is virgin or not?what are da things which tell us that a girl or a boy is a virgin or not?

View more questions Search