Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katie609 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Its like I cant be friends with guys
    I have a lot of great friends but I'm beginning to hang out with more guys lately than girls. And not even in a sexual way, just as friends. Except my best girlfriend we've been best friends for years and nothings going to change that. Me and my friend are cheerleaders and we dance and we hang out with more of the "popular crowd" I guess you can say but me and my best friend are the only two girls out of our crowd who aren't necessarily mean. Like well we can be but not as bad as the rest of the girls. Were even starting to get sick of it. That's why were starting to hang with the guys. Anyway, were starting to meet guys who we usually wouldn't hang out with . They're cute but they're just shy that's why no one really notices them and they're the nicest guys we've ever met. But once we started hanging out with them and introducing them to more people they just started to get like really mean... :mad: and different and not even really calling us anymore. They're not the same sweet guys we've discovered. They're different.
    And this has happened sooo many times with like a lot of different guys.
    Is they're something were doing wrong?:confused:
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

Jul 15, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Maybe the guys are tryingto impress people (maybe you) by being mean, maybe they are tryingto impress the girls in the "popular/mean" group. It can be a lot of things. What I would do is ask them why they are acting like that, see what there response is.
    (ps next time you meet guys, go easy on them, don't go around intoducing them just be friends and play it slow so the shy guys don't freak)
    gizmo_529 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 06:27 PM
    I think the problem is these guy's you say where shy and that you "discovered"... became really into you and when you started introducing them to other people... I am assuming more guy's than girls... they become jealous and possessive... hence the anger and meanness... maybe your giving the wrong signals or maybe you should explain the "just friends" thing more clearly... just my take... hope all works out... see you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Reaching to my friends(you guys) [ 15 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right topic to put this but I have the most amount of friends on this portion of the site and can trust your guys advice... so here it goes I have been dating this woman for over 2 weeks now officially but have been talking, seeing each other exclusively since March. ...

What do guys think about Friends with benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

Why do u say that u like a girl and dont want a relationship ever with her but say u are just friends with benifits? :confused:

View more questions Search