Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizz_carmel15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 03:50 PM
    He's going to leave me if I don't give him an answer soon
    Ok I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 23. For the first part of our relationship I lied to him about being raped and I was pregnant, but I was raped once. I don't know why I did that but I did. Another than that I've been telling the truth about everything. So things wasn't better but he could talk to me for once... Now his mother came over the other day and well there was this girl named tosh that was here that me nor his mom liked because she's been trying to take him away from me since we've gotten together. She asked me why was she here and well I said that she was here since I gotten up and that I didn't know why she was here and that she has been there since almost 10 that morning. I started to talk to her about it and I shouldn't have done that because when she got ready to leave she just exploded asking why in the hell is she here and she cussed him out when she called him and came to pick me up. Then after all of that happened my boyfriend explained to me in great detail that she was only there to helpm him with the car and that's it and that she only comes around when he just really need something done on his car and he can't find anyone else to do it. (I don't have a car right now by the way so I can't really do much right now).Now my mom(who cussed him out when she found out... I didn't want her too and I didn't know she did until he told me) is in it and his mom is too. But I tried to fix it.. I called my mom and his mom and I apologized for even getting them into it and I told my mom that she whould apologize to him too. And she did. She called him and did it. I apologized to the girl that was here also. But it's still not fixed. He says that I have until FRIDAY to make it all better but I can't think of anything else I can do. People say I will find better but he's my everything and he was right I should have keep our problems to ourselves and not let other people come in it. I don't know what else to do. Can you please help me please..
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Im confused... Who's that girl? Why you and his mom doesn't like her? What did you tell everybody about her? What does your BF mean to get things better?
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 15, 2008, 04:07 PM
    I'm confused too.

Was your boyfriend hanging out with this girl? Were you hanging out with this girl? What do you have to make right?
    mizz_carmel15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 04:16 PM
    He says he doesn't and he says that he only keeps her around because she has been there for him. No I don't hang out with her and I want it right between me and him
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jul 15, 2008, 04:25 PM
    He says he doesn't what? He doesn't like her?

You should be the one there for him, not some other girl. If he knows you don't like her, why does he hurt you by hanging out with her? He should be the one making it right, not you
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 04:29 PM
    You made up story so his mom will throw out his friend out of their place? What did you say why you were given an ultimatum?

Can you be more specific? We can't help you if we're all confused here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 05:06 PM
    If someone gives you a do this or else, tell them bye, they don't love or care for you really or they would work it out.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:12 PM
    Im guilty with that padre.I give ultimatums too but most of the time I don't mean it. Her BF maybe the same because he was too upset on what she has done, which we don't understand fully what.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 05:22 PM
    I don't understand what you could have said to your mother that would have put you in the middle of 'this'.
    So unless you said something off the wall I don't even understand what is your responsibility to 'fix'
    His giving you an ultimatum to straighten things out by Friday sounds fishy almost like he wants an excuse to make you leave or something.
    Your relationship should be stronger than this or he must not really love you all that much and/or there are other problems
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Something don't make sense. If he knows this girl makes you uneasy, why bring her to stir problems between the two of you? There's no one else in town that can help him with fixing his car, even if it means to pay someone? Did you even know their was a problem with the car or did it look like she was helping him fix a car?

It seems to me that you did everything possible to make it riggt, what more is there to do, beg his forgiveness. He helped create this problem so what is willing to do to make sure it don't happen again?

I wonder is he truly over you lying to him about your rape and not the one that actually happen, but did you said that because you was pregnant and does he bring up after you confess the true?

I think if he's unwilling to accept what you already did, then maybe you ought to get out of this relationship because it seems he might have other plans. Instead of giving in to what he wants, think about what you want from him and communicate these thought because this relationship lacks trust, and that's the main ingredient. I forgot to ask if you share the same residence with him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay and fight or just give up and leave for good. [ 3 Answers ]

I been having more pro ble ms lately with my husband well were not legally married but living together for four years and we have a 3 year old boy the problems have to do with his sister and mainly him how he treats me sometimes he talks to me loudly in front of his family and it embarasses me...

Hello If any can give me any answer? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, If any one can help me? I have not had my period in about 7 to 8 weeks, my belly is getting bigger and rounded I weight about 2 pounds more than my normal weight, I have most of the pregnancy symptoms and signs I took a pregnancy test this morning and I have no idea what to think because...

Please Give Me An Answer [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Cheerleading squad of 8,9, and 10 year old girls. We are torn between what to do with makeup on the girls. I feel they are to young for it but I have been told by other people that when we go to competition that make up on the girls is a big part of there routine. Is that true. We have...

Can you give a tenant back security and ask them to leave [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question I am renting a propertyij philadelphia pa and the tenant has not paid rent because he has foundation water I mean a little water in the basement the walls are moist and water fills in the sump pump the license and inspection guy came and demed that the water is foundation water...

Please give me an answer [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Julio Iglesias have a song named " CRAZY " . Anyone knows who is the original singer of that song ? For help this are the lirycs of the song : I'm Crazy For Feeling So Lonely I'm Crazy, Crazy For Feeling So Blue I Knew, You'd Love Me As Long As You Wanted And Then Someday You'd...

View more questions Search