Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reesetess Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 02:45 PM
    Drug testing knowledge
    Hi, I am new to this, so please excuse me if I am not doing it correctly.

I know there is no excuse , so please don't bash me.

I took a 5mg percocet (believe generic) and about 2 hours later a tylenol 4 with codeine.

I have not taken any type of drugs in a long time, however I had my reasons, stupid though they were.
    I may have to take a urine test tomorrow for probation reasons. Now I took these Monday
    @ 4pm and 6pm.
    Will they show on my urine test, if I have to take one tomorrow.
    Please I know it was stupid, I gave into bad cramps, I am 46 with no insurance and have severe problems with cramping. And no they were not prescribed. Someone Gave me them.
    Anyone have an honest answer, I can't avoid the drug test if they want to give it to me.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:56 PM
    I THINK you should be fine if you just drink a gallon of water or more.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Make sure you drink the water the night before. If your urine is too clear, they might question that.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Good... maybe someone will come along with an exact answer. There has to be some sort of discrepancy about taking medication for pain though. To me, that shouldn't matter. I guess it depends on what your probation situation is. Good luck :)
    reesetess Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Well , I'm off to go, I'm nervous, I just hope I remember it the next time, the opportunity arises, and just go buy some Midol... Thanks for your support and understanding.
    It's nice to have someone to talk to about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug Testing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I quit smoking pot for about 2 weeks now (I used to smoke about everyday). And I just found out I need to get a drug test.. How long does it take for it to get out of your system, and is there a way to speed up the process of getting it out of me. I know it stores in your fat cells, and...

Drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

If you use a week before your hair folical test will it show up? I have not used in a year but relapsed right before court

Drug testing for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I have to take a hair drug test this week. I've only smoked pot once in the last 90 days. 48 days ago to be exact, and I only took 2-3 hits. Do you think I'll pass the test??

Drug testing: [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to enter into a state -monitored diversion program in which I will be subject to random urine tests. I would like to know the period forwhich alcohol may be detected in urine. It used to be less than 24 hours but I've heard about a new test which may come up positive up to 4 days...

Drug testing [ 2 Answers ]

How long do xanax pills stay in your system

View more questions Search