Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Over the week/while you were asleep
    Over the weekend
    Obama's website was cleared of long standing criticisms of the troop surge have been removed and his claim that the surge would produce no progress has disappeared.

Wake up America: Barack Obama Backtracks and Scrubs His Website Of Surge Criticisms
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Must be runninig for Liar-in-Chief.
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:04 PM
    BUT
    Hillary covered the Liagra
    And Kerry covered the waffle house
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:48 PM
    So, there's no there, there? ""The thing is, he's not buffoonish in any way," said Mike Barry, who started writing political jokes for Johnny Carson's monologues in the waning days of the Johnson administration and has lambasted every presidential candidate since, most recently for Letterman. "He's not a comical figure," Barry said. Want Obama in a punch line? First, find a joke - International Herald Tribune
    You mean, those poor souls can't write a joke about Obama's wife, his preacher, his crooked real estate pals, or his terrorist pals?
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Oh I get it now
    And Kerry covered the waffle house
    Obama Make-over!
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Oh I get it now
    and Kerry covered the waffle house
    Obama Make-over!
    Now, that's good!
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 15, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Saph, personally I would had left the website words as is. Iraq has a history of not changing, just give it time. There's a bit more on that in this news piece link:

End war in Iraq, focus on Afghanistan, Barack Obama says - Los Angeles Times
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:29 AM
    The Surge Purge... that is what he calls "refining his position". By the time he's finished he'll have a photoshopped pix of him applauding the surge during the 'State of the Union Address'.

Got to give him credit . He spares no one . He even threw himself over the bus!!

But this Orwellian turn of events is disturbing . What other internet records does he plan to purge once he is President?
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55

But this Orwellian turn of events is disturbing . What other internet records does he plan to purge once he is President?

The ones the Clinton's didn't get a chance to purge yet?? :eek:
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    The Surge Purge ......that is what he calls "refining his position". By the time he's finished he'll have a photoshopped pix of him applauding the surge during the 'State of the Union Address'.
    Perhaps Petraeus can interest Lord Obama in a spin around Bagdad in an Abrams?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950
    So, there's no there, there? ""The thing is, he's not buffoonish in any way," said Mike Barry, who started writing political jokes for Johnny Carson's monologues in the waning days of the Johnson administration and has lambasted every presidential candidate since, most recently for Letterman. "He's not a comical figure," Barry said. Want Obama in a punch line? First, find a joke - International Herald Tribune
    You mean, those poor souls can't write a joke about Obama's wife, his preacher, his crooked real estate pals, or his terrorist pals?
    Yep, those poor souls. Jon Stewart has the best take thus far though, “So far, our take is that he’s positioning himself to be on a coin.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kitten is always asleep [ 1 Answers ]

I got a 9 week old kitten yesterday and since then all it has done is lie in the floor and sleep. Help me, and what shall I do??

Old dog peeing when asleep [ 3 Answers ]

My dog is going on 12 years old. Today, she seems to have urinated while sleeping. But, she didn't seem to have noticed what she had done. I know she's getting old, and like people, it'll be harder to control your bladder muscles. Is there any suggestions on how I can help her? I let her out a...

How can I get my 7 month old to fall asleep himself [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 7 month old baby boy who won't go to sleep on his own I haveto hold him until he falls asleep otherwise if I put him in his cot awake he screams for along time until I pick him up any suggestions on how I can fix this problem quickly and happily...

Top 10 reasons for falling asleep at work [ 1 Answers ]

"They told me at the blood bank this might happen." "I wasn't sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands." "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!" "Amen" "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in...

View more questions Search