Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pretty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:52 AM
    I need to find my biological father.
    I am 18 years old and I haven't seen my biological father since I was 3 weeks. :( I have tried everything but all of the websites want $50 plus just for information past his name. I feel like giving up, I just have questions that need to be answered. Is there anyone that can give me advice?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 15, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Try supplying his full name, as much as you know, maybe the last known state which he resided in, approximate age, any information would be a helpful. Possibly until then, maybe a family member may have more leads for you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Was he married to your mother, what can your mother tell you about him, did he have family, father or mother , brothers or sisters?

What do you know about him ?

If you post his name, @ age, last place he was known to live, some here are fair at finding people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my biological father [ 6 Answers ]

I know my biological fathers name and former places he has lived, approximate age within a year, how do I find him

How do I find my biological father [ 3 Answers ]

I need to findmy biological father for free

Adoption from biological Father to Step Father [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: One of my employees has children by her now husband and former husband. Her present husband wants to adopt her two children from her former husband. The biological Father is willing to relinquish his rights. She wants to draw up the papers without an Attorney because of the cost. If...

I wish to find my biological mother and father [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Mark and I would like very much to meet my biological mother and father. I'm not needing anything from them. I'm financially well off, but would like to meet them to bring some closure to my adoption. I have a lovely wife and three beautiful children. I was born November 23, 1964...

Can my husband adopt can't find biological father [ 1 Answers ]

Can my husband adopt my child if the biological father is nowhere to be found?

View more questions Search